Jober Pte Ltd - Joo Koon Road, Singapore
$1800 to $2500 (monthly)
Tool Shop Technicians x 2 Positions
- Service and installation of trim dies, stamping dies and
molds on power presses, stamping-presses and mold presses
relatively to obtain
optimal process condition and meeting our products quality.
- Perform preventive maintenance of trim dies, stamping
dies and compression molds to ensure the tooling’s are
in good condition.
- To perform mold check and straightening when require.
- To resolve technical issues to minimize the disruption to production.
- Assist in troubleshooting related to defective products, timely and effectively.
- Dismantle tools (dies & molds) that due for servicing. (sharpening,cleaning).
- For trim dies, dismantle and performfu servicing including sharpening,change of parts and
alignments of die according to standard procedures.
- Assist in overhauling end of die life and replacement of punches and die block with new
- Maintain an effective communication between shift.
- Ensure proper completion of document and records.
- Assist superior in document control.
- Assist superior in spare part management.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by superior.
- Preferably with NTC / NITEC in Precision Machining/
- Preferably 3-5 years setting experience and able to operate grinding, milling and lathe
- Basic Microsoft Office / CAD knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
Working Hour: Night Shift
Salary: $1800 + allowance
Jober Pte Ltd 16C8401 / R1114757
JOBER PTE. LTD. 16C8401, a Professional Recruitment and Staffing Service Company that provides Affordably and Powerful Solutions. we know that a resume is important, but it’s also just a piece of paper. Our job as consultants is to understand the needs of the employers and job seekers to help bring together the perfect match in expertise, skill and personality.
Job Application Form: : visit us @ Social Media Link: