Confidential - Working site can be arranged according to residential convenience / preference
1. Possess valid PLRD license and meets the emplacement criteria for SS Grade
2. Supervise a team of security personnel
3. Good leadership skills and able to lead a team of Security Officers to meet the client’s requirements
4. Perm Day or Night shift; 12 hr shift (Fixed shift, no rotation required)
5. Job duties include leading the team, conduct daily briefing, patrolling, protecting clients’ premise and access control, etc.
6. Work with client’s representative closely and carry out instructions according to set SOP
7. PC literate
8. Conduct OJT for new staff; guide and advise new staff and orientate them for the job
9. Attend management meetings
^ Senior Security Officer (SSO) with relevant experience and certifications will be considered.
• Gross Salary $3,150*
• Monthly Performance Incentive and Variable Bonus
• New Hire Completion Bonus $2,500
• Orientation Program & On-Job Training
• Progressive Wage Model
• Prompt payment of Salary with payslip every month
• Promotion Opportunities
• Medical & Dental Benefits
(Security Officer > Senior Security Officer > Security Supervisor > Senior Security Supervisor > Chief Security Officer > Security Executive)
To arrange for an Interview, Click the "Apply Now" or Send a Direct Job Application to Recruitment Officer
(Applicants are encouraged to use WhatsApp for immediate response)
Please contact our Recruitment Officer to arrange for an interview discussion.