Dairy Farm - Starvista /Centre Point /Great World City
$1300 to $1400 (monthly)
Great World City
Your day-to day work activities also include the following:
• To check and log on to all POS machines, NETS and Credit Card terminals.
• Ensure overall maintenance of front end supplies (viz. shopping bags, audit rolls, receipt rolls) and replenishment of cigarettes & newspapers at the check-out counter.
• Prepare documentations for voucher forms, refund forms, reports, float verification and home delivery requests.
• To process Choice vouchers transactions in accordance to SOP for voucher tracking record.
• Conduct advertisement price checks.
• Perform cash pickups.
• Count and verify sales and secure in the sales bag
• Print reports from TPISP and attach to Cashier Media Summary report.
• Deposit sales transactions into brinks safe (30 min) and sign on brinks log sheet.
• Perform accurate issuance and proper secure of TCC stamps.
• Perform closing duties that includes EOD settlement ensuring that Credit Cards & NETS transactions are properly completed.
• TTS declaration
c. Stock Take
To prepare the service counter and impulse stands areas for routine stock take and ensure smooth and accurate stock take when necessary.
d. Compliance with Legal and Company Policies
• To comply with all legal and company policies such as Health & Safety requirement and ensure that work practices are conducted in strict conformity with the Company’s policies and procedures.
III KEY COMPETENCIES
1. Service oriented and willing to go the extra mile
2. Able to strike a conversation with customers
3. Attentiveness & ability to ‘read’ customers
4. Clear communication skills
5. Knowledge of product
6. Ability to handle surprises & versatile
8. Willingness to learn
Dairy Farm is a leading pan-Asian retailer and operates across four broad formats: Food (including Supermarkets, Hypermarkets and Convenience stores), Health & Beauty, Home Furnishings, and Restaurants.