$3500 to $4500 (monthly)
Assistant Marketing and Communications Manager
An important part of the company, the candidate wil be responsible for a portfolio of 5 brands and its effective management, and public related matters of the company. The candidate, who should be an experienced personel in F&B trade, will be responsible for conceptualising and executing the company’s strategic brand and marketing objectives. He/she will serve a vital role in integrating Marketing objectives and ensuring seamless digital delivery of all work, in a fast-paced environment.
Leading a team, the candidate should have the ability to develop business objectives, online strategies, and have a good understanding of the competitive landscape. A rich background in the marketing industry to deliver effective communication with the public is vital. He/she will be responsible for research, content development, establishing a good customer retention program, organizing information shared by and with the customer, and ensuring that company procedures are followed.
Conceptualising and presenting a good proposal is also an important skill required.
Contemporary, Visionary, Suave - do join us, if you think you have what it takes!
• Manage all marketing activities for the company and its brands
• Build and maintain relationships and communication channels across various business verticals and departments
• Evaluate online marketing channels and evaluate platforms for suitable uses
• Develop, manage and execute digital marketing campaigns
• Conceptualise A&P planning and implementation
• Creating a wide range of marketing materials
• Develop copywriting materials for PR efforts and marketing campaigns
• Proposal conceptualisation and presentation
• Min Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Business, Mass Communication
• Min 5 years relevant experience in marketing/marcom
• Experience in presentation of tender proposal
• Experience in F&B industry would be a strong merit
• Experience in copywriting with excellent communications skills
• Able to multi task and work under pressure with tight deadlines to meet
• Creative and think out of the box
• Strong in project management
• Able to lead a team