$1 to $2000 (weekly)
If you ever wanted to give back to the society and at the same time have a career this might be right for you. As a Charity Ambassador you are responsible to uphold the brand of the charity, raise funds for their cause while enjoying conversations with potential donors. You will be responsible to learn and understand the charity while having the opportunity to pass down your knowledge to others. With the current situation of Covid-19, there will be more people who needs help why not be the one to save lives?
Ambassador’s responsibilities :
• Enjoying conversations with everyone
• Raising awareness for the charity
• Raising funds for the cause
• Ability to work under pressure
• Achieving the targeted goals of funds raise
What will you gain ?
• Experience in communicating with various people
• Ability to handle rejections
• Knowledge and experience in working with charities
• Fulfilling happiness in helping others
• An environment filled with friends and family
Requirements needed :
• Above the age of 18 years old
• Fluent in speaking English
• Willingness to learn
• Persistency to achieve goals
Looking to Find a Job within 24 hours in Singapore? Our mission at Workclass is to help you to find a perfect position within minimum time spent.