$1700 to $2000 (monthly)
Job Description for Chef De Partie
• Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items.
• Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
• Washing and appropriately storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards and dishes.
• Assisting the Chef with the preparation of meal ingredient, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry and meat. • Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping down kitchen walls.
• Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
• Inspect supplies, equipment and work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
• Order or requisition food and other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
• Collaborate with other personnel to plan and develop recipes and menus, taking into account such factors as seasonal availability of ingredients and the likely number of customers. • Check the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
• Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance, calling for repairs; • Able to work overtime, weekends and public holidays.
• Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
***We do not have halal certificate but we do not serve pork, lard and alcohol.
Looking to Find a Job within 24 hours in Singapore? Our mission at Workclass is to help you to find a perfect position within minimum time spent.