*5 days / OT Pay / Shift Allowance / Basic up to 3k*
- Industry/ Organization Type: Manufacturing / Production
- Position Title: CNC Machinist
- Working Location: Downtown
- Working Hours: 5 days (Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM/8:00 PM to 5:30 AM)
- Duration: Permanent Role
- Setting and running electrodes in CNC machines
- Setting and running hardened steel inserts
- Setting and running soft steel
- Preferable to have experience in Heidenhain controller
- Plan and monitor machining job to project master plan
- Carry out machining job effectively and efficiently meeting quality and delivery
- Liaise with the related department regarding machining job and requirements
- Carry out preventive maintenance of machinery as per preventive maintenance service
- Ensure 5S housekeeping and safety precautions are taken care of at all times
- Any other duties and responsibilities delegated by Superior
- Minimum Secondary O education level, with relevant experience in handling CNC machines
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in plastic tooling design
- Good knowledge of machinery.
For passive job searching, please upload your updated resume in MS Word format to:
Anradus Policy: This clarifies Anradus' working procedures, from receiving the applicant's resume, screening to shortlisting. We assure you our consultants will go through every single resume we receive but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Anradus Pte Ltd | EA License No. 20C0161 | Angel Lim | EA Reg No.: R1769781
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.