Introducing WorkClass Groups Join and Start a conversation
$4500 to $5000 (Monthly)
Salary: $4,500 to $5,000
Working days: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
• Provides audit information to management by researching and analyzing data, preparing reports.
• Prepares compliance audit data by compiling and analyzing internal and external information.
• Provides administrative support by implementing systems, procedures, and policies, completing projects in support of compliance auditors.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation.
• Enforces adherence to requirements and advises management on needed actions.
• Enhances compliance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
• Review KYC information & documents of clients in accordance to the standards
• Perform AML/CTF risk monitoring on clients and account transactions using the transaction ongoing monitoring tool
• Candidate should have LCCI/CAT/Diploma in Accountancy
• 2-3 years of relevant working experience
• Multi-tasking skills with ability to handle ad-hoc reports and assignments
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified!
Send your resume to:
Email: Neo Kai Lin - R1986646
BTI Employment Pte Ltd - 18C9306
Pick up new skills
With over 100,000+ jobseekers on our platform, you can choose the platform of your choice from telegram, ios and android.