Peoplefirst HR Consultancy Pte Ltd - Changi
$1600 to $1700 (monthly)
Customer Service Officer (Bowling Centre)
• Handle daily operation and maintaining of facilities within Bowling Centre
• Handle Cashier Counter during operation & reconcile daily payment balance
• Maintain relationship with the Club’s Members, guests and members of public by providing good customer service
• Ensure compliance to established rules of the game during bowling league / competitions
• Update and maintain bowlers’ records & results e.g. handicaps, league results, competition results and championship results
• Assist Supervisor in checking and maintaining stock, equipment, stationery at sufficient level for daily operation
• Handle enquiries/bookings/organizing/billing for Corporate events & submit monthly report
• Minimum GCE ‘N’ level with one year experience in hospitality or working in country clubs.
• Knowledge of the sport will be an added advantage
• Customer service oriented, committed & responsible
• Possess good interpersonal, communication administrative, analytical & marketing skills
• Must be able to perform shift duties and work on weekends and public holidays
• Staff transport will be provided at Tanah Merah MRT station
• Cab service will be provided for shift ending 2:15 am
Working Hours Rotating Shifts:
• 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
• 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
• 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm
• 5:15 pm to 2:15 am
For those residing in Singapore only.
Those who require employment permit application need not apply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Looking to Find a Job within 24 hours in Singapore? Our mission at Workclass is to help you to find a perfect position within minimum time spent.