Peoplefirst HR Consultancy Pte Ltd - Changi
$1800 to $2100 (monthly)
Customer Service Officer (Golf) - Up to $2100, Changi, rotating shifts
• Handle booking of golf slots for members and corporate members
• Perform registration and issuance of course tickets
• Keying in of golfers’ scorecards
• Answering of phone enquiries
• Tally all transactions made for the day and ensure errors are amended and accountable for by the end of the shift/day
• Ensure that ISO Quality Procedures are compiled with
• Assist the Executives on proper regulation of golf operations including competitions and activities
• Opening and closing of golf course during inclement weather
• Deliver right information to members/guests and ensure important notices are displayed on the notice board
• Minimum GCE ‘N’ level with one year experience in hospitality or working in country clubs.
• Customer service oriented
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be prepared to perform shift duties and work on weekends and public holidays
• Staff transport provided at Tanah Merah MRT station for 9:00 am shift
• Staff transport for 6:30 am shift not provided but shift allowance will be given
5-day work week
• 6:30 am to 3:30 pm
• 6:30 am to 4:15 pm
• 9:15 am to 6:15 pm
• 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
For those residing in Singapore only.
Those who require work permit application need not apply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Looking to Find a Job within 24 hours in Singapore? Our mission at Workclass is to help you to find a perfect position within minimum time spent.