$1800 to $2500 (Monthly)
* Established Plastic Injection Moulding Manufacturing MNC
* Work Location: East / 5 Days Week (8 am to 5.30 pm)
* Basic Salary Up to S$2500 (depending on relevant experience) + AWS + Variable Bonus
- Plan and monitor machining job according to project master plan issued by Project Engineer.
- To oversee the operation of the W/C, EDM and Superdrill machineries.
- Carry out machining job effectively and efficiently and meeting quality & delivery requirements.
- To train, delegate and assign machinist to operate the machine to fully utilize the machine.
- Carry out preventive maintenance of machinery as per preventive maintenance schedule.
- Ensure 5S housekeeping and safety precautions are taken care at all times.
- Comply with the quality & environmental management system requirements.
- Any other related duties as and when required by the Tooling Manager.
• Diploma in Engineering or equivalents, ITC or Nitec Certificates
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in plastic tooling design
• Good knowledge in Engineering plastic properties
• Able to read 2D / 3D Drawing
• Skill in GF machines
• Able to work independently, responsible and diligent
• Able to commence work immediately
Interested candidate with the above qualification and experience, kindly forward your detailed resume in MS Word format (for faster processing) to or call for details.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Reasons for leaving current and previous employment
- Last drawn and/or current salary
- Expected salary
- Date of availability and/or Notice Period
- Attach most recent photo (optional)
All application will be treated strictly confidential and only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Consultant: Chitra d/o Ramasamy (Chitra)
Reg. No. : R1107469
EA License No. : 03C5391
Pick up new skills
Read our blogs