FRESH Graduates welcome to apply!
Diploma: $2,900 + Commission up to $9,000
Degree: $3,000 + Commission up to $9,000
Great Benefits + 10% to 15% Increment (Quarterly/Bi-annually/Annually) + Career Progression
Working Days: 4 weekdays and 1 weekend
Working Hours: 10am - 7pm
7 Locations Islandwide (Fixed working location nearest to your location)
- Provide financial advice to customers according to their needs.
- Plan out and manage investment policies to achieve clients' financial goals.
- Maintain and develop long-lasting relationships with both existing and potential customers.
- Capitalise on sales opportunities via customer events, financial reviews and branch engagement activities.
- Increase client base by proactively reaching out to leads from database and setting up appointments with potential clients.
- Conclude sales through referrals from colleagues.
- Attend to enquiries from walk-in customers.
- Min. Local Diploma
- Excellent communication skills and interest in financial products
- Sales experience preferred but not necessary
- Training will be provided
Interested candidates kindly call/whatsapp/SMS 1 or email for more information.
EA License No: 12C6295
EA Personnel No: R1874679
EA Personnel Name: June Lee Yue Qing
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.