Peoplefirst HR Consultancy Pte Ltd - Changi
$1750 to $1900 (monthly)
COURSE MARSHAL (GOLF)
• Marshalling the golf course to ensure everything is in order
• Checking the pace of play
• Collecting course tickets
• Ensuring all golfers play according to the scheduled time
• Recording golfers’ locker key number
• Activating course closure for inclement weather
• Ensure golfers tee up on time and in proper attire
• Ensure chipping and pitching are prohibited at tee boxes
• Engage and communicate with golfers the important to repair ball marks, replace divots and rake bunker after play
• Patrol golf course to monitor pace of play and behaviour of golfers, especially golf etiquette.
• Possess Secondary level education with 1 year of experience in relevant field
• Candidates who do not have the relevant experience are welcomed to apply
• Must be prepared to perform shift duties and work on weekends and public holidays
• Staff transport provided at Bedok (6:30am only) and Tanah Merah MRT stations
5-day work week
• 6:45 am to 3:30 pm
• 10:15 am to 7:00 pm
• 6:45 am to 6:45 pm
For those residing in Singapore only.
Those who require work permit application need not apply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Looking to Find a Job within 24 hours in Singapore? Our mission at Workclass is to help you to find a perfect position within minimum time spent.