Introducing WorkClass Groups Join and Start a conversation
$1400 to $1600 (Monthly)
Portering duties which include but are not limited to the following:
* With the help of ward staff, assist in transporting and transferring patients on trolley to the wards and to other hospitals, where required
* With the help of ward staff, assist in receiving and transferring patients from and to the ambulance, where required
* With the help of ward staff, assist fall risk patients on and off wheelchairs.
* Send patients to ancillary departments for treatment/examination.
* Accompany patients to allied health departments for treatment/examination, where required.
* Send and collect equipment/specimens/blood/x-rays films/case records from allied health/ancillary departments.
* Involved in mortuary duties.
* Any other relevant duties as and when assigned by the Superior.
* Minimum PSLE/N Level, able to commit on the job scope as assigned
* Able to know how to use mobile applications to attain job assignments by the controller.
Please contact to make an appointment for the interview.
Join us at telegram for more openings @uemsjobsvacancies
Pick up new skills
With over 100,000+ jobseekers on our platform, you can choose the platform of your choice from telegram, ios and android.