Introducing WorkClass Groups Join and Start a conversation
$1400 to $1600 (Monthly)
Portering duties which include but are not limited to the following:
* With the help of ward staff, assist in transporting and transferring patients on trolley to the wards and to other hospitals, where required
* With the help of ward staff, assist in receiving and transferring patients from and to the ambulance, where required
* With the help of ward staff, assist fall risk patients on and off wheelchairs.
* Send patients to ancillary departments for treatment/examination.
* Accompany patients to allied health departments for treatment/examination, where required.
* Send and collect equipment/specimens/blood/x-rays films/case records from allied health/ancillary departments.
* Involved in mortuary duties.
* Any other relevant duties as and when assigned by the Superior.
* Minimum PSLE/N Level, able to commit on the job scope as assigned
* Able to know how to use mobile applications to attain job assignments by the controller.
* Able to communicate well with English and Chinese Customers / Patients.
Please contact to make an appointment for the interview.
Join us at telegram for more openings @uemsjobsvacancies
Pick up new skills