Introducing WorkClass Groups Join and Start a conversation
$1400 to $1700 (Monthly)
1. Cleaning of all kitchen areas, equipment and chiller room.
2. Washing of all soiled crockery, utensils, food warmer carts and GN trolleys in the kitchen dishwashing area.
3. Washing of all wards' crockery including cups and water jugs.
4. Delivery of patient and staff meals to, Clinics and Inpatient wards or any other service areas required.
5.Delivery of dry ration / ward ration to all wards & clinics.
6. Management of crockery stock in kitchen, including packing of cutleries.
7. Manage waste and carton boxes disposal including provision of bins.
8. Collection of soiled patient meal trays from wards that did not make it to food warmer carts return.
1. Physically fit to push food trolley
2. Able to speak simple English
3. No Skin Allergy, Asthma and Tattoo.
Work Schedule: 6 days/week, rotating days off, 44 hours per week
Monthly gross salary: up to $1700
Please contact to make an appointment for the interview.
Join us at telegram for more openings @uemsjobsvacancies
Pick up new skills
With over 100,000+ jobseekers on our platform, you can choose the platform of your choice from telegram, ios and android.