Peoplefirst HR Consultancy Pte Ltd - Changi
$1500 to $1800 (monthly)
• Responsible for manning of Security Guard House and Jackpot Room
• Respond to and investigate fire and security alarms or incidents promptly by investigating disturbances
• Patrol on grounds, at buildings and designated locations to prevent and detect signs of intrusion
• Monitor CCTV for any irregular incidents
• Conduct traffic control to restricted areas
• Operate electrical and manual barrier for car parks
• Monitor and authorize entrance of Members and their bona fide guests into the Club’s premises to maintain security
• Account for all equipment and inventory and their serviceability
• Report to the Security Supervisor on incidents or unusual occurrences involving the Police or Ambulance and Fire, including any damages to the Club’s facilities
• Minimum Secondary level education with 1 year of relevant experience
• Possesses PLRD License - Security Officer Grade
• Possesses WSQ/NSRS Security certificates as required under the Progression Wage Model Career Progression Pathway & Wage Structure:
- Handle security incidents and services
- Provide guard and patrol services
- Handle counter-terrorism activities / Recognize Terrorist Threats
• Vigilant and meticulous
• Customer service oriented with good communication skills
• Possesses a high level of integrity, teamwork/positive attitude and discipline
• Must be able to perform shift duties and work on weekends and public holidays
• Willing to work overtime when required
• Staff transport will be provided at Tanah Merah MRT station
• 6-day (Work 6-day, Off 2 days)
• 8:00 am to 2:45 pm
• 2:45 pm to 10:15 pm
• 10:15 pm to 8:00 am
For those residing in Singapore only.
Those who require work pass application need not apply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Looking to Find a Job within 24 hours in Singapore? Our mission at Workclass is to help you to find a perfect position within minimum time spent.