$2000 to $2600 (monthly)
- You are a research machine. Because you understand your role as intelligence, you know the importance of getting the first interaction right. You’re motivated to know your prospect thoroughly to secure the best first impression.
- If you’re looking to build research skills and be exposed to how a company’s sales engine works, this could be the perfect role for you!
- If you have high expectations of yourself, never let rejections weigh you down, this could be the job for you.
What You'll Learn
- Sharpen your business development skills
- You'll learn how to identify business opportunities, structure proposals and close deals.
- Be exposed to the art of maintaining fruitful relationships with clients
- Learn to build and maintain a healthy sales funnel
Lead Generation & Management
- Build client lists and identify key contracts
- Actively respond to inbound emails and messaging
- Be creative in nurturing a sales process to actively convert leads
- Handle all client enquiries pre and post-purchase to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Assist in developing an effective sales training program
What we’re looking for in you:
- Strong customer orientation, dedication, and passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Ability to convey information clearly and analyze customer requirements as needed to help customer make buying decisions
- Tenacious and goal-oriented
- Collaborative and team oriented