Good Food Industries Group Pte Ltd - Labrador Villa Road, Labrador Park, Singapore
$3000 to $4000 (monthly)
Looking for Chef De Partie
Roles & Responsibilities :
• Reporting to the Head Chef, responsibilities are as follows:-
• Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
• Following directions provided by the head chef.
• Collaborating with the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
• Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
• Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
• Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
• Assisting in other areas of the kitchen when required.
• Qualification from a culinary school.
• Past experiences working in a similar role.
• Ability to work well in a team.
• Excellent listening and communication skills.
• Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
• Passion for delivering great food and service.
• Multitasking and organizational ability.
• 6 working days per week, ability to work on weekends/public holiday
Interested candidates please send your resume to
Looking to Find a Job within 24 hours in Singapore? Our mission at Workclass is to help you to find a perfect position within minimum time spent.