- Assembly of Refrigeration Units as per manufacturing instruction, method sheet and maintain required output rates and quality.
- Maintain all equipment / tools used in good working condition.
- To exercise full consideration for the safety of co-workers and himself and to report any unsafe acts or conditions.
- To comply strictly with the company's safety rules and regulations.
- Maintain good housekeeping in the work area.
- Maintain proper records such as filling up checklists, components serial numbers etc.
- Follow work instruction and method taught by superior. Seek advice from superior when in doubt.
- To perform tasks deem suitable and assigned bysuperiors.
- No experience required, training will be provided.
- 5 days’ work week (Monday to Friday).
- Company transport provided, multiple pickup points.
- Physically fit (standing job).
- Ability to communicate in English.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements. Please WhatsApp . Thanks
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd | EA Licence No.:95C5411
Joshua Ng | EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1985290