$2450 to $3150 (monthly)
The primary job scope of a Senior Security Officer (SSO) is to perform access control duties (prevent unauthorised entry into the premises), command and control from surveillance system, patrolling/clocking, and attend to any security matter that may arise.
Additional requirements for Security Supervisor (SS):
- Good leadership skills and able to lead a team of Security Officers to meet the client's requirements.
- Working site can be arranged according to residential convenience / preference
- Choice of Permanent Day/Night shift
- Work Cycle: Every 5 Days work followed by 1 Off
• Gross Salary: $2,800* (SSO), $3,150* (SS)
• Monthly Performance Incentive and Variable Bonus
• New Hire Completion Bonus $2,500
• Orientation Program & On-Job Training
• Progressive Wage Model
• Prompt payment of Salary with payslip every month
• Promotion Opportunities
• Medical & Dental Benefits
(Security Officer > Senior Security Officer > Security Supervisor > Senior Security Supervisor > Chief Security Officer > Security Executive)
To arrange for an Interview, Click the Apply Now or Send a Direct Job Application to Recruitment Officer
(Applicants are encouraged to use WhatsApp for immediate response)
Looking to Find a Job within 24 hours in Singapore? Our mission at Workclass is to help you to find a perfect position within minimum time spent.