People Profilers - Tuas
$3500 to $4500 (monthly)
Location: Tuas (pick up provided at MRT station)
Working hours: Monday – Friday (7.30am – 5.15pm)
Salary: up to $4300 + meal and weekend allowance
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The Production Engineer is responsible for leading day to day operations of a manufacturing location/area to drive continuous improvement in the areas of safety, quality, productivity and customer satisfaction. Provides leadership to supervision and employees and ensures they have the proper tools to perform their job safely and efficiently.
• Actively participates in the site’s safety and quality management programs.
• Ensure all manufacturing processes are adhering to all Regulatory and Statutory Requirement.
• Work with HR Department and assure that employee grievances are addressed in a timely fashion.
• Participates and practices Lean Manufacturing practices to include Six Sigma, FMEA, 8D Problem Analysis.
• Prepares and reviews any and all production, safety and quality reports. Develops action plans with team members as needed for problem resolution.
• Establishes and implements improvements for cost reduction, quality assurance and production.
• Directs and assists with developmental or experimental activities.
• Works with employees to get their input for problem resolution to production issues/efficiencies utilizing problem-solving tools and skills as needed.
• Reviewing Key Performance Indicators (Daily, Weekly and Monthly) to ensure facility is on track to meet overall departmental objectives.
• Meets with Planning team members to discuss production schedules and changes in the schedule that are needed. Works with supervision to ensure vacancies are covered for vacations or any absences related to fulfilling production schedule requirements.
• Interfaces with customers and suppliers, Visits both as necessary.
• Plan, arrange, supervise and monitoring of adequate manpower & resources for daily production through proper allocation of qualified manpower & appropriate resources at every work station.
• Implements proactive and corrective maintenance practices relating all production equipment. This includes scheduling any production line maintenance (major or minor) as needed for location.
• Develops and ensures sites have an effective preventative maintenance program and they are adhering to it.
• Ensures lines are meeting the cycle time requirements to meet throughput objectives.
• Ensures employees are properly trained in all aspects of their jobs to include safety, quality and production.
• Makes decisions regarding work processes or operational plans and schedules in order to attain operational objectives.
• Keep abreast with the local safety regulations and requirements.
• Participate and involve in the safety committee.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 5 years working experience in manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge in management and control of workforce.
• Able to supervise and lead the subordinates.
• Good inter-personal & communication skills.
• Knowledge in ISO.
• Report writing.
• Able to plan and delegate.
• Able to work long hour & under pressure.
• Able to start immediate / short notice.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to style=color: rgb(34, 34, 34);>We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
style=color: rgb(34, 34, 34);>Lee Khet Kien, Kent
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number : R1658448
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
Looking to Find a Job within 24 hours in Singapore? Our mission at Workclass is to help you to find a perfect position within minimum time spent.