$2500 to $3500 (monthly)
- Perform materials planning and purchasing for Production Department both in areas of local and overseas
- Close monitoring of stock movement to ensure minimal inventory holdings
- Manage and negotiate with suppliers for on time delivery of quality products and cost optimization
- Manage inventory to ensure production & warehouse operation efficiency
- Work with internal team to review forecasted requirement and delivery lead time to meet customers' requirement
- Supporting the Purchasing Manager with clerical works.
- To support short term strategic plan(6 months) and yearly operating purchasing plan.
- Preparing of DO and PO for both internal and external spare parts order
- Incoming shipment clearance
- Monthly PO, DO and Invoice matching
- Preparing reports related to purchasing
- Diploma / Degree in any discipline with 3 to 5 years of supply chain (purchasing/ procurement/ planning) work experience in Manufacturing environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of AS400, MRP or ERP system and other production control system will be an added advantage
- Able to converse in Japanese Language will be added advantage
- Need to work both in office and warehouse.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Words, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, etc.
- Able to read simple Mechanical & Electrical will be an added advantage
-5days work week
-Company transport is provided in the nearest MRT
-Offer Basic Salary + Allowance + AWS + Bonuses
- A well established manufacturer
Interested Applicants EMail to: with detail resume in MS Words Doc format and a copy of recent photo.
Your interest will be treated with strictest of confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted. Thank you.
EA Licence No. 03C5391 | Registration No. R1109757