- Writing and posting job descriptions on career websites.
- Manage onboarding and off-boarding cycle with a participatory role in conducting interviews.
- Plan and manage recruitment and selection of staff.
- Enrolling candidates into training courses and examinations
- Maintain a good relationship with candidates and see them through the completion of their courses.
- Handle employees enquiries on staff benefits and schemes, employment certification, etc.
- Assist in ad-hoc duties when assigned by Manager.
- Preferably Diploma in HRM or any equivalents
- Prior experience in RECRUITMENT is a great bonus!
- Good interpersonal skills and works well in a team.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- A hands-on person who is positive, proactive and driven.
- Mature and able to work independently.
- Singaporeans/PR preferred.
For Full Time,
- 5 day work week
- Salary up to $4,000 (Basic + incentives) depending upon experience and skills.
*Further details only available to short-listed parties.
*Interview is required.
*Priorities are given to full-timer.
Do note that Salary Range has yet to include incentive payouts!
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.