Peoplefirst HR Consultancy Pte Ltd - Changi
$2000 to $2400 (monthly)
• Responsible for manning of Security Guard House
• Respond to fire and security alarms or incidents promptly by investigating disturbances
• Patrol on grounds, at buildings and designated locations to prevent and detect signs of intrusion
• Monitor CCTV for any irregular incidents
• Conduct traffic control to restricted areas
• Operate electrical and manual barrier for car parks
• Supervision of the team of Security Officers
• Monitor and authorize entrance of Members and their bona fide guests into the Club’s premises to maintain security
• Account for all equipment and inventory and their serviceability
• Report to the Executive (Security) and Manager (Facilities) on incidents or unusual occurrences involving the Police or Ambulance and Fire, including any damages to the Club’s facilities
• Minimum Secondary level education with 2 years of experience as Security Supervisor/Senior Security Officer, preferably in a similar industry
• Possesses PLRD License for Security Supervisor Grade
• Possesses WSQ/NSRS Security certificates as required under the Progression Wage Model Career Progression Pathway & Wage Structure:
- Handle security incidents and services
- Provide guard and patrol services
- Manage disorderly conduct and threatening behaviour
- Operate basic security equipment
- Supervise security officers
- Handle counter-terrorism activities / Recognize Terrorist Threats
Any 2 of the following modules:
- Assess and address security risks
- Induct security personnel
- Perform supervisory duties within legal framework
• Vigilant and meticulous
• Customer service oriented with good communication skills
• Possesses a high level of integrity, teamwork/positive attitude and discipline
• Must be able to perform shift duties and work on weekends and public holidays
• Willing to work overtime when required
• Must be able to communicate with both English-speaking and Mandarin-speaking guests.
• Staff transport will be provided at Tanah Merah MRT station
• 6-day (Work 6-day, Off 2 days)
• 8:00 am to 2:45 pm
• 2:45 pm to 10:15 pm
• 10:15 pm to 8:00 am
For those residing in Singapore only.
Those who require work permit application need not apply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Looking to Find a Job within 24 hours in Singapore? Our mission at Workclass is to help you to find a perfect position within minimum time spent.