Shake Shack Singapore - 89 Neil Road, Singapore
$1700 to $2200 (monthly)
• Provides fast and friendly service to customers.
• Sets up station according to outlet’s guidelines.
• Follows recipes, portion controls and presentation specifications as set by the Company.
• Inspects all food and ingredients before use for any sign of cross contamination or spoilage.
• Re-stocks all items as needed throughout shift.
• Possesses understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
• Prepare food in compliance with health and safety standards.
• Strong passion for delighting customers.
• Good team player.
• High energy to create a fun working environment.
• Fun and cheerful personality with high energy to create a fun working environment.
• Willingness to work shift hours, weekends and public holidays.
Whatsapp HR : for more info
Looking to Find a Job within 24 hours in Singapore? Our mission at Workclass is to help you to find a perfect position within minimum time spent.