- MNC – Fabrication / Manufacturing Industry @ Boon Lay
- Basic Salary: $3000 - $4500 + Allowances + AWS + VB
- 5 days work week
- 2 Permanent Vacancies (Junior & Senior)
- Manage e-procurement portal and e-commerce business opportunities; tender specification review, evaluation, preparation and submission.
- Risk Champion reporting to the Service Manager in upholding the company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Master keeper for Contract Maintenance; run-out date, renewal preparation and maintenance kits for scheduled maintenance.
- Prepare maintenance contract documentation and design scope of work for each maintenance activities.
- Monitor and report weekly service activities and performance to Service Manager.
- Maintenance of Salesforce; Key account user, implementation, configuration, troubleshooting and report troubleshooting
- Maintain workshop and test equipment, suppliers, and inventory control.
- Planning and ordering of Inventory Control on Spare Parts.
- Work closely with Business Unit to complete tender proposal.
- Provide technical support.
- Liaise with other entity and Suppliers on parts pricing and delivery.
- Coordination on job dispatch.
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering / Others with applicable experience
- Min 1-4 years relevant working experience
- Knowledge in compliance with ISO standards, policies, procedures, and guidelines to include, but not limited to Safety, OSHA, personnel appearance, maintenance etiquette, and tool requirements.
- Contract management and understanding of preventive maintenance.
- Good communication skills; interpersonal, written and computer knowledge.
- Proactive in customer and supplier engagement, resourceful with good business acumen.
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested candidates, please submit your resume by clicking on “Apply Now” or directly send contact for more details.
Please provide following information in the resume for immediate processing
1) Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
2) Last drawn and/or current salary
3) Expected salary
4) Date of availability and/or Notice Period
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be notified
EA License No : 03C5391
EA Reg No : R1106641