- 5 days work week
- Driving license is a MUST (Class 3/3A)
- Candidate does not have working experience will be considered
- Willing to learn attitude
- To process local services. This includes preparation of instruments on loan (for sale, repair,screening and exhibition), collection of instruments after loan (check, clean and pack) and forinstallation cum modification of instruments (including modifications, electrical, carpentry,piping and etc.).
- To process both local and overseas repairs. This includes trouble-shooting of instruments,preparation of repair quotation, submission of service reports and etc.
- To process commissioning for sale instruments. This includes instrument leakage test andpreparations of documents for commissioning (such as check list, manuals, etc.).
- To process Contract Service for instruments. This includes instrument leakage test and servicecum repairs.
- To process Warranty Service cum Claim for instruments. This includes service cum repairs,liaising with Headquarters and distributors to follow up on the claims.
- To liaise with Headquarters and distributors on technical correspondences.
- To liaise with sale coordinator for delivery arrangements to customers and distributors.
- To provide training to distributors both locally and overseas. Overseas travelling whenrequired.
- Minimum NTC or ITE certificate in Engineering
- Candidates do not have relevant experience will be considered
- 2 years working experience preferred
- Training will be provided
- Good learning attitude
- Class 3/3A driving license
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to style=color: rgb(34, 34, 34);>We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
style=color: rgb(34, 34, 34);>Lee Khet Kien, Kent
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number : R1658448
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.