Introducing WorkClass Groups Join and Start a conversation
$2500 to $3000 (Monthly)
• Handling all site administration works e.g. raise Purchase Requisitions, ISO filing, filing of Delivery Orders, data entry, managing all site office equipment, keeping manpower/machinery record, carrying out simple IT setups, preparing minutes of meeting/progress reports/daily reports. You may also be required to help out in tender preparations e.g preparing forms, organization charts, etc.
• Report to the Project Manager and assist him/her in all other administrative functions as may be required.
• Liaise with Head Office regularly on staff and workers' attendance, leave forms, overtime claims, petty cash claims, etc.
• Minimum 'O' Level Qualifications.
• Good command of English language.
• Well versed with ISO requirements.
• Good in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word and Powerpoint.
• Good organization and multi-tasking skills, good IT skills preferred.
• Working experience in project site preferred.
Work Location:Depends on the project.
Pick up new skills