Introducing WorkClass Short Term Jobs, start working today!
$1800 to $2500 (Monthly)
Tool Shop Technicians x 2 Positions
- Service and installation of trim dies, stamping dies and
molds on power presses, stamping-presses and mold presses
relatively to obtain
optimal process condition and meeting our products quality.
- Perform preventive maintenance of trim dies, stamping
dies and compression molds to ensure the tooling’s are
in good condition.
- To perform mold check and straightening when require.
- To resolve technical issues to minimize the disruption to production.
- Assist in troubleshooting related to defective products, timely and effectively.
- Dismantle tools (dies & molds) that due for servicing. (sharpening,cleaning).
- For trim dies, dismantle and performfu servicing including sharpening,change of parts and
alignments of die according to standard procedures.
- Assist in overhauling end of die life and replacement of punches and die block with new
- Maintain an effective communication between shift.
- Ensure proper completion of document and records.
- Assist superior in document control.
- Assist superior in spare part management.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by superior.
- Preferably with NTC / NITEC in Precision Machining/
- Preferably 3-5 years setting experience and able to operate grinding, milling and lathe
- Basic Microsoft Office / CAD knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
Working Hour: Night Shift
Salary: $1800 + allowance
Jober Pte Ltd 16C8401 / R1114757
Pick up new skills