- Perform warehouse duty of receiving, checking, retrieving, loading & unloading, repacking and palletizing for cargo.
- Ensure proper cargo checking upon receipt and report any irregularity observed to supervisor.
- Update status of cargo upon receipt into in-house computer system
- Carry out daily physical stock check of remaining cargo in warehouse and update report for distribution
- Perform labelling of cargo.
- Maintain high standard of cleanliness & housekeeping of warehouse area.
- Observe safe warehouse practices and security.
- Perform any other duties as directed by supervisor from time to time.
- With / without forklift license
- Responsible, mature, hands-on, meticulous, detailed, proactive and committed
Interested Candidates, Please send your Detailed Resume stating Past Employments, Including Reasons of Leaving, Current / Last Drawn and Expected Salary to / Call
Manfield Employment Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No:95C2823
Posting Personnel: Lee Ke Shin
EA Personnel Registration No: R
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.