New Power Worldwide Pte Ltd - Toa Payoh Central, Singapore
$2000 to $2500 (monthly)
NewPower Worldwide, a leading global independent distributor of electronic components and finished goods.
We are currently looking for a Warehouse staff to handle the daily operations at the warehouse and join our team to contribute to the business.
Interested candidates, please email your updated resume to
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Coordinate warehouse operations including inbound (goods receiving) and outbound (shipment of finished goods) processing, inventory and other routine activities such as cleaning/housekeeping/Pick&Pack/Labelling/Barcode scanning etc
- Perform and prepare inventory counts and reports
- Follow up closely on discrepancies and damages
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Minimum 2-3 years in logistics/warehouse operations experience (material storage and handling)
- Proficient in MS office.
- Ability to work in a team and across functions, with good communication skills
- Meticulous and possess high level of integrity and ability in ensuring compliance to site procedures/policies as well as local regulatory requirements
- Singaporeans only
Looking to Find a Job within 24 hours in Singapore? Our mission at Workclass is to help you to find a perfect position within minimum time spent.