- Comply to safe handling of material, MHE and storage requirements, cGMP and GDP, local & corporate policies, regulatory requirements and environmental/other related regulations.
- Inspect and perform all receive/pick/pack/issue/sampling material in support of manufacturing and quality needs.
- Perform segregation if required, escalate abnormal event to immediately superior and to perform proper labeling adherence to qua v lity requirements.
- Ensure ERP system transactions are executed accordingly, accurately and in timely manner.
- Perform accurate order fulfillment, documentation and closure of outstanding issues with relevant functional group.
- Ensure accurate inventory level at all time and perform cycle counting adherence to company requirements.
- Coordinate and monitor all inbound and outbound shipments, including detailed packing and tracking.
- Initiate and follow up on event discrepancy and provide support on discrepancy event closure
- Able to perform overtime as and when require and all other ad-hoc tasks assign by immediately superior
- Contribute to warehouse improvement activities.
Safety, Health & Environment:
- Comply with all RSTO’s Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) requirements, never put oneself and others at safety & health risks, and report any workplace accidents, near mb isses and hazards as soon as practicable.
- Observe all RSTO’s site security measures at all times, and report any suspicious characters/objects & damaged security mechanisms to Site Security immediately.
Lean Production System:
- Embody PT Lean Production System (LPS), while demonstrating a continuous improvement mindset and behaviors through the use and application of LPS tools for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Diploma in Logistics/Warehouse management, GCE 'O' level or Higher Nitec / Nitec in Engineering with at least 3 years of warehousing experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Team player with demonstrated strong organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of import/export documentation & custom regulations.
- Posses with valid forklift license.
- Working knowledge of SAP application software is preferred.
- Candidate with experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Possess valid class 3 driving license preferred.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
Lee Khet Kien, Kent
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number : R1658448
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.