Find new daily cash jobs on WorkClass
$2000 to $2900 (Monthly)
F&B Service Crew/ Captain
We are looking for a vibrant personality to join our A Team to deliver great experiences for our guests. Fresh graduates, cabin crew, and applicants with no prior experience are welcome to apply.
· Ensure the highest level of member experience with your personal finesse and proactiveness.
· Highlight specials and provide menu recommendations, take orders, and attend to special requests.
· Engage with members, guests, and the team.
· Set up tables and side stations and deliver the highest level of service and attentiveness to our guests.
What we are looking for:
· 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience
· Passionate about hospitality
· Reliable and good team player with an engaging personality
· Basic knowledge of wine, spirits, cocktails
· Flexible with schedule and shifts
Who we are
1880 is a members' club in Singapore that is interested in inspiring conversations that change the world. Combining a social club, co-working space, and an evolving calendar of events including discussions, parties, DJ nights, wellness sessions, and corporate launches, we create catalytic moments that stimulate both the intellect and the senses.
Can't wait to wait from you!
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd | 16C8261
Lee Jia Xin | R1877275
$1800 to $2000 (Monthly)
$10 to $12 (Hourly)
Commitment: 2-3 Months & Above
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click Apply Now button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Stephanie Toh
EA Personnel Reg No: R1217674
$10 to $15 (Hourly)
We are an upcoming dessert restaurant that specialises in artisanal French and Japanese-inspired pastries.
If you are like us who love being in the happy cake business, and want to be part of a team that does what they do because of what it means for our customers, we’d like to welcome you to be part of our little team that lives for belly smiles.
Your day to day
What we need from you
What we offer
Please sent your cv to and have the following within:
$2500 to $3200 (Monthly)
job description - hardware business executive
* support the manager in placing order for existing and new product launches
* support the manager to plan and forecast on the quantity required to attain the sales targets
* raise the required purchase requisitions & purchase orders to supply chain mgmt (scm) post procurement steering comm approval.
* update daily, weekly and monthly report/ files on the product assigned take up rate and monitor open purchase orders status
* review enterprise forecast and raise orders to secure supply.
* provide allocation to scm for every stocks arrival, factoring forecasts provided by enterprise.
* weekly monitoring of stocks levels by sales channels, track stocks delivery vs. shipment plan, and follow up with supplier for shipment.
* coordinate redistribution of stocks with scm, and exercise stock returns to vendor.
* coordinate consolidation of eol stocks for clearance at online shop.
* submit stock codes creation request to finance for new devices and premiums.
* liaise with vendor to get the product specs and images (sps template) etc to upload into singtel respective system
* configure transfer pricing and broadcast to singtel partners, to facilitate orders of stocks for new model launches
* ensure handset model & colour featured in marketing collaterals are sufficiently stocked.
* regular competitive benchmarking/review/adjustment of trade-in prices against those listed by competitor/ popular websites and against fortnight bids received from scm.
* support the weekly preparation and submission of change request for the detailed device specs to it.
* create new model in enterprise system for new launches
* prepare and publish equipment launch memo
* any other ad hoc assignment
*min diploma in any field
*proficient in microsoft excel like data filters, pivot tables, vlookup, data validation etc
*technology/market savvy - passion to keep up with technological trends and how that relates with consumer inclinations and behaviour
interested applicants can email their resume to or apply through the job portal.
angel chen kai lin
bgc group pte ltd
registration no. r2095111
ea no: 05c3053
$1800 to $2500 (Monthly)
JOIN US NOW!
Full Time Outlet Senior/ Service Crew @ Vivo City
Working location: Vivo City
Working hours: 6 days week, 2 rotating shift including weekends/ Public Holidays
•Responsible for manning the outlet stations and product preparation.
•Food preparation, cashiering and general cleaning duty.
•Compliance with NEA safety and hygiene standard requirements.
•Provide good customer service and product quality.
•Product preparations (baking, manning of workstations, carrying of cream pump – 15kg, etc)
•Provide good customer service and product quality
•Perform other duties as assigned
•Compliance with NEA safety and hygiene standards
•Customer-centric, service oriented and a team player
•Able to understand simple, conversational English
•Must have positive attitude and be prepared to work hard.
•Customer-centric, service-oriented and a team player.
•Able to commence work at short notice will be an advantage.
• Staff discount
• Birthday voucher
• Medical benefits
• Annual leaves
• Long services awards
Click 'APPLY' now to be a part of our family!
$2850 to $3300 (Monthly)
Industry/ Organization Type: Manufacturer
Position Title: Quality Control Technician/ QC Technician
Working Location: Tuas
Working Hours: 5.5 days (Mon to Fri: 8.00am to 5.00pm, Sat: 8am to 12pm)
Salary Package: Basic + Transport allowance ($50) + AWS + Performance bonus
Duration: Permanent Role
Carry out quality control function for incoming, in process and outgoing inspection
Comply, execute, maintain & update QA/QC processes.
Ensure that QA/QC meets external and internal audit requirements.
Identify, analyse, investigate, propose, and resolve technical and quality issues.
Conduct root cause analysis, control, and review measures.
Ensure compliance of operations and works performed by workers according to Workplace Safety & Health regulations and statutory requirements.
Inculcate a safe working environment and promote positive safety culture
Ensure up-to-date documentation
Any other ad-hoc admin duties as assigned
Diploma in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
1 – 2 years of experience in QM/QA/QC preferably in chemical manufacturing industry.
Competent in MS Office.
Please apply throughANYof the following methods:
Anradus Policy: This clarifies Anradus' working procedures, from receiving the applicant's resume, screening to shortlisting. We assure you our consultants will go through every resume we receive, but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Anradus Pte Ltd | EA License No. 20C0161 | Angel Lim | EA Reg No.: R1769781
$2500 to $3500 (Monthly)
✨UP$3500/mth - Luxury Sales Executive @ Town (High Basic + Bonus + Comms!)✨
☎️ Telegram Teresa or whatsapp to apply now!
✨Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd |16C8261
✨Teresa Chan | R1762644
$2000 to $2200 (Monthly)
Job scope: Delivery of bread, fixed route
Working hours: 9am to 6pm, 5-day work week (rest on Sunday and Tuesday) or 6-day work week (rest on Sunday)
Work venue: Bedok
Vehicle cannot be driven home
Must be able to speak Chinese as our customers are mostly Chinese-speaking
Know how to use GPS/Navigation apps
Class 3 Licence required
Comply with road regulations at all times
Check goods to delivery list and sales invoices
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Interested applicants please call:
需要 3 类许可证
At All Times 遵守道路法规
$3000 to $3300 (Monthly)
Customer Service Officer/ 12 Months Contract / Up to $3,300 OR35 Hours a week ($11/Hr)
• Opportunity to work for aReputable Company!
• Salary: $3,000 - $3,300 OR
• Working Hours: 8am - 5pm, 9am - 6pm, 2pm-11pm Or Night Shift +$300 10pm-7am or 11pm-8pm
• Location:Suntec Tower 2
• Handle first level enquires, primarily incoming calls through our hotlines or other channels such as email and webchat
• Understand customers' needs and provide quick, accurate and satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns
• Guide callers in navigating the client website and using the available services
• Gather customer feedback and sentiments and escalate to the relevant parties for further actions
• Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all interactions with customers
• Maintains and improves service level quality by adhering to standards and guidelines
• Handle ad hoc duties as required
• Excellent Communication skills
• Possess critical thinking, able to keep cool and solve problems under complex situations
• Independent & disciplined, able to work under minimal supervision
Prepare your updated resume, send to the following email or click shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
$1600 to $2000 (Monthly)
• Provide excellent customer service to visitors
• Pro-actively approach to advise & engage visitors on the current exhibitions and promotions available
• Ensure artwork safety and that gallery etiquettes are adhered to at all times.
• Any artwork incidents or accidents are to be reported immediately
• Maintain tidiness of counter and signages
• Maintain professionalism at all times, in grooming standards and verbal communications with visitors.
• Comply with SOP and company policies
• Ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisory team
• Duties include the following for daily operation needs:
- On/Off of screens, projectors in respective exhibition hall
- Any logistics required for Ticketing and Tours
- Responsible for individual equipment
• Working Location – Nearest MRT will be City Hall MRT
• Able to stand for up to 8 hours a day
• 4 days per week (including weekends and public holidays), 9.30am to 7.30pm
• Service-oriented and customer centricity
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Direct Line: +65
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R23113561
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023