60 Motivational Quotes for Work to Keep the Spirit High
60 Motivational Quotes for Work to Keep the Spirit High - Relying on the right motivational quotes can keep your spirit high at work. Motivational quotes can boost your confidence, improve your focus, and ensure you stay on the right path during working on your mission. It shows the power of positive words because if you believe so, amazing things will happen.
Motivational and inspirational quotes consist of words that can be interpreted literally, metaphorically, or contain association meaning. The main objective of motivational quotes is to inspire and motivate people to get better, regardless of the style, aesthetic, or so on. As long as the message can reach the people, it’s good.
These motivational quotes for work can be used for you or anyone you think needs them. This is the positive quotes that can influence you to be better and boost the productive workforce. For yourself, you can use the quotes that you like as desktop or phone wallpaper, write it on sticky notes and put it anywhere that is easy to read and reach, and many other ways to maximize the influence of motivational quotes.
The main point is to make sure you put the quotes where it’s accessible for you. It should be at the place where it’s easy to find them. For example, using them as wallpaper is one of the best and simple options. When you need motivational quotes for work, you can just turn on your phone and be inspired again. The reason is that everyone use their phone the most, so it’s one of the best ways to make the quote powerful.
In fact, make your own rule book filled with motivational quotes for work where you can set all the rules that support your goals. The inspirational quotes for work that you adopt can also be filled with all the fun decoration that you personalize for your personal life.
If you think someone that you know needs motivational quotes for work, you can send it to them. Be it your friends, coworkers, or even managers. They will truly be blessed because it means you have empathy for them and it means a lot to have someone that understands their situation.
Motivational quotes for work also can come from anyone. The idea can also come from various inspiration. Sometimes it's derived from generation to generation and it's called proverb. Chinese proverb is one of the many popular style that has been passed down from generation to generation because it's still relevant to give positive motivational messages influence to workers. Below is the example.
熟能生巧。(shú nénɡ shēnɡ qiǎo)
The explanation for the Chinese proverb above is that success doesn't come easily. If you don't succeed at first try, pick up yourself, and try again. Remember that success is growing familiarity and if you are persistent in achieving your goal, you will develop and eventually reach your goal. This is the proverb that you need if you're struggling with self-esteem. It has similar meaning to another motivational quotes like "practice makes perfect."
Another example of proverb from French said "there is no stupid work, there are only stupid people." Both example are motivational quotes that is still relevant even to this day. Thus, people still root these proverbs as motivational quotes for work no matter what.
There's just so many motivational quotes for work that should work right for you. The list of motivational quotes mentioned below are few of many sources that you can find to inspire and motivate you or people to keep their high spirit at work.
First day at work can be one of the most challenging moments. People can be nervous when their first day is coming closer. Sometimes it can be overbearing for themselves. Here are some motivational quotes for the first day at work that you can use to motivate yourself or send them to the person that needs it.
1. Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it. – Johan Wolfgang von Goethe
2. You are the guy who'll decide where to go – Dr. Seuss
3. Life is like a movie, write your own ending. Keep believing, keep pretending. We have done just what we set out to do. Thanks to the lovers, the dreamers, and you – Jim Henson
4. People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. – Dale Carnegie
5. Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don't wish it were easier; wish you were better – Jim Rohn
6. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The one who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward – Steve Jobs
7. A year from now you may wish you had started today. – Karen Lamb
8. The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. – Confucious
9. You never fail until you stop trying. – Albert Einstein
10. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. – Martin Luther King Jr.
11. The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing. – Henry Ford
12. When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you until it seems that you cannot hold on for a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time when the tide will turn. – Harriet Beecher Stowe
13. A mind that is stretched by new experiences can never go back to its old dimensions. – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
14. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. – Anne Frank
15. Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
16. I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I've been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that's why I succeed – Michael Jordan
17. The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one's destiny to do, and then do it. – Henry Ford
18. When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. – Helen Keller
19. Just like us, successful people are also given 24 hours each day. The only differences with unsuccessful people are their winner mindset and self discipline. – Kevin J. Donaldson
20. Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit. – Conrad Hilton
After a long holiday, most people find it hard to gather their motivation and energy to get back to work. It’s understandable, many feel the same, and we are all in this together. At the end of the day, you still have to go back to work, right?
It can be tough but you still can take it easy. Examples of motivational quotes can also be fun, especially for this purpose. It’s not only something that inspires you in a serious way, but also cheers you and others. You can make it light-hearted. These are several quotes to motivate yourself, coworkers, or anyone when the long holiday is over and it’s time to get back to that routine again.
21. Don’t count the days, make the days count. – Muhammad Ali
22. Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leondardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. – Jackson Brown Jr.
23. I feel like everyone has their own demon inside them but, I don’t know, I feel like that demon doesn’t always have to be a bad demon. Sometimes, it’s nice to accept that demon because that demon being inside of you is still a part of you. In the end, loving yourself is the main thing to do. That demon inside of you is really special as well. So yeah, feel proud of that little demon inside of you. – Bang Christopher Chan
24. The only difference between them and us is the difference of circumtances. – Abraham Lincoln
25. Everyone is going to see things differently and that's the way it should be. – Bob Ross
26. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. – Tim Notke
27. Persistence is a great substitute for talent. – Steve Martin
28. You can't have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic. – Stephen C. Hogan
29. When I have finally decided that a result is worth getting, I go ahead on it and make trial after trial until it comes – Thomas Edison
30. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important that any other. – Abraham Lincoln
Sometimes you or someone that you know encounter problems at work. During this time, it’s hard to solve the problem because it feels like you are at a dead end and can’t find the way out. First of all, you need a hope that there has to be a way to solve the problem. You can encourage yourself by reading these motivational quotes, choose one or two that suit you better and actually motivate you, or send it to someone you think needs this.
31. Talent wins games, but teamwork wins champsionship. – Michael Jordan
32. You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them – Shonda Rhimes
33. Only the things we see the world through the window of our mind. When our mind is noisy, the world is as well. And when our mind is peaceful, the world is, too. Knowing our minds is just as important as trying to change the world – Haemin Sunim
34. Thankfully, persistence is a great substitute for talent. – Steve Martin
35. The most successful people in life recognize, that in life they create their own love, they manufacture their own meaning, they generate their own motivation. – Neil deGrasse Tyson
36. If you always attach positive emotions to the things you want, and never attach negative emotions to the things you don’t then that which you desire most will invariably come your way. – Matt D. Miller
37. Try not to become a man of success. Rahter become a man of value. – Albert Einstein
38. Yesterday's home runs don't win today's games. – Babe Ruth
39. Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort – Theodore Roosevelt
40. Luck is what happens when preparation meeting opportunity. – Seneca
41. One reason we struggle with insecurity is that we are comparing our behind the scenes to everyone else's highlight reel. – Doe Zantamata
42. If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. – Henry David Thoreau
43. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. – Steve Jobs
44. Your struggles develop your strength. When you go through hardship and decide to surrender, that is strength – Arnold Schwarzenegger
45. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than exposure. – Helen Keller
46. Whatever good or bad fortune may come our way, we can always give it meaning and transform it into something of value. – Herman Hesse
47. What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight, build it anyway. – Mother Theresa
48. No matter what happens in the outside world, as long as you have faith in yourself, no darkness can touch you. – Mehmet Murat Ildan
49. People often ask me if I know the secret of success and if I could tell others how to make their dreams come ture. My answer is you do it by working. – Walt Disney
50. What we fear of doing most is usually what we most need to do. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
51. You can't build reputation on what you are going to do. – Henry Ford
52. Do a good job. You don't have to worry about the money; it will take care of itself. Just do your best work – then try to trump it. – Walt Disney
53. I am a great believer of luck and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. – Thomas Jefferson
54. In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. – Albert Einstein
55. I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness. – Mother Teresa
56. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. – Jackson Brown Jr.
57. If you intend to go to work there is no better place than right where you are; if you don't intend to go to work, you can't get along anywhere. – Abraham Lincoln
58. The best revenge is massive success. – Frank Sinatra
59. I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. – Thomas Edison
60. I have a work ethic. If I say I am going to do something, I'll do it – Viggo Mortensen
Finally, there are many motivational quotes for work that you can take inspiration from. The 60 motivational quotes for work above can inspire you and someone that you care to calm their nervousness, stay motivated, and encourage them to be good at what they have to do because most people go through this issue all the time. However, words are powerful in a way they can move your heart, but it will be nothing if you don’t put action to make your dreams come true or solve your problems.
Read More Articles
- Motivational First Day at Work Quotes
- Best Companies to Work in Singapore
- Minimum Age For Working in Singapore
- Work From Home Quotes
- Undestanding Working Hours in Singapore
- How To Write Resignation Letter
- Most in Demand Jobs in Singapore
Find Jobs in Singapore
- Distribution & Shipping Jobs
- Housekeeper Jobs
- Teacher Job
- Food Packer Jobs
- Sales Agent
- Waitress Jobs
- Charity Specialist Jobs
Find Salary Guide in Singapore