Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$2500 to $3500 (Monthly)
WANTED: Management Trainee (Operations)!
If you’re on the look-out for a job that’s a mix of Customer Service, Administration AND Management…
Then invest ONE minute to read this post as THIS may just be what YOU are looking for…
Have you ever wondered what it is like working in a Tuition Centre?
At AGrader, we do things just a little differently.
There’s no corporate-style politics nonsense and no old-fashion hierarchy.
As a Management Trainee (Operations), you will:
There are “Pros” and “Cons” to everything, so we’ll start with the bad stuff first:
· You’ll need to work on at least ONE weekend due to the nature of the job scope
· Responsibility is a MUST in this job – you need to be accountable, responsible and see through the job areas and tasks that you’re given.
The “Pros” - Here’s What’s in It For You:
· You will get to manage a small team of your own and hone much valued people-skills
· NO micromanagement and a fair amount of autonomy – NO breathing down your neck or worse, standing behind you to “nit-pick” on your work
· A Happy, Positive & Cheerful environment, because life is hard enough as it is - we don't need more stress at work (seriously)
· Being able to deal directly with kids, who are the most innocent & bubbly humans in society (who're not looking to deal you any harm when you're not looking!)
· Seated most, if not ALL the time (who likes standing?)
· FULLY air-conditioned environment that is CLEAN and NOT dusty and NOT hot (actually sometimes it might be too cold, so bring a jacket)...
· You will be working with mostly pen, paper & laptops, learning the INs and OUTs of customer service & operations management, improving the experiences of our clients, and “levelling up” in your personal experience in dealing with people.
· Endless learning opportunities – having a wide scale of operations, we are able to satisfy your ambitions & learning needs
However, as good as it may seems… we are not looking for everybody...
In fact, not many people can qualify…
--- We are NOT looking for people ---
1) Who are irresponsible and expect to come and read storybooks or play with your phone the whole day at work
2) Who are not people-oriented. This is a job where you interact mostly with people in the form of students, parents, teachers & colleagues.
3) Who are only willing/comfortable to put in a part-time commitment
--- This will ONLY be suitable for people who are ---
If you are reading all the way to this point, then this post might interest you...
If so, you might ask, what should I do next if I'm keen?
Click on the "Apply Now" button right below, send us your resume & details so at least we know who you are, and we will be in touch with you within 5 working days.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022