AP OIL PTE. LTD.
Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$2300 to $2500 (Monthly)
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in the following:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
$4500 to $5500 (Monthly)
$2100 to $2300 (Monthly)
Import1. Liaise with supplier/ seller to arrange for shipment of goods ordered.2. Arrange trucking of import goods upon arrival in Singapore.3. Prepare import permit.4. If payment by LC, to issue LC.5. Generate GL entry using ERP System.6. Documentation & Filing Export 1. Liaise with Production for the readiness of Goods to be delivered.2. Inform customer of the shipment schedule.3. Prepare Export Documents, including Export Permit Declarations.4. If payment by LC, confirm LC terms are acceptable.5. Generate GL entry using ERP System.6. Documentation & Filing Direct Shipment 1. Liaise with Supplier & Customer simultaneously.2. Documentation and co-ordination of shipment arrangement & schedule.3. Compare and ensure Supplier able to comply with Customer requirement.4. Generate GL entry using ERP System.5. Documentation & Filing
$3000 to $3800 (Monthly)
$3500 to $4500 (Monthly)
$8000 to $9500 (Monthly)
· Primary responsibility to ensure integrity of the Group’s financial accounting, management accounting and
· Oversee internal controls, financial risk and risk management oversight of the AP Oil International Group of
· Ensure compliance with all statutory, regulatory requirements, corporate policies; and
· Responsible for timely and quality financial reporting, financial management and financial controls of the Group
· Responsible for all tax and audit matters of the Group.
· Oversee and support financial operations of local and foreign subsidiaries
· Ensure timely compliance with local tax regulation and optimise the tax position of the Group
· Support CEO in M&A and JV activities, in the financial analysis and evaluation
· Undertake ad-hoc, special projects as and when assigned.
· Degree in Accountancy/Qualified CA/CPA and/or CFA
· Post qualifying experience of at least 12 years, with 3-5 years in similar role in Listed Company or MNC,
audit experience of 3 years in reputable public accounting firm.
· Experience in SGX reporting & statutory accounts Independent, analytical with business acumen
· Energetic and strive for excellence.
We look forward to receiving your employment application with detailed CV, current salary details and salary expectation.
Only short-listed candidates with all the above details provided will be notified.
$2500 to $3200 (Monthly)
Job Description & Requirements
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022