Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$1700 to $1800 (Monthly)
$3800 to $4800 (Monthly)
Registered Nurse with a post basic or degree in nursing and relevant experience with evidence of effort in continuing professional growth and has aptitude for coaching/teaching. Nursing education training is preferred.
• Assist in fulfilling the mission of the CMNH.
• Is accountable to Director of Nursing to manage and provide appropriate training programme to update knowledge and skills of all levels of nursing staff. Able to identify, plan, conduct, coordinate and evaluate all nursing training programme.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Specific: She will work under the direction of the Director of Nursing in the following:
• Assist in planning, implementing and evaluating the orientation, in-service and continuing education programme for all nursing staff.
• Prioritize and justify training requirements for staff.
• Prepare annual budget for staff training programme.
• Assist in the clinical supervision and skill development of staff.
• Liaise closely with Nurse Managers to facilitate ward-based learning and updates for all levels of nursing staff.
· Conduct competency check for all level of nursing staff.
• Keep record and track of training programme, budget and attendances.
• Supervise nursing students' clinical posting.
· Educates staff in the use of new equipment, coordinates in-service training and workshops for appropriate staff.
• Keep abreast of new nursing/medical development and trends; contribute and suggest
new ideas to improve nursing services.
· Plan, follow up education programme of quality assurance.
Management of Human Resources
• Direct, coach, supervise nursing staff in their work in the wards.
• Give feedback and input to her Supervise and Nurse Managers regards to staff training needs.
· Precept staff nurses when needed.
Management of Resources
• Source for, maintain and coordinate usage of all training resources.
• Act as resource personnel in her area of specialized training.
• Coordinate patient education programme in the hospital.
• Serve on committees as assigned.
• Chair Committee as assigned.
• Perform Nurse Manager on call duty by roster.
• Assist in the preparation of reports and statistics as required.
• Assist in identifying problems areas, recommend and implement improvement.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
$1800 to $2000 (Monthly)
I. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Kitchen Assistant you will be responsible for the preparation, cooking and presentation of foods with the given instruction from the Chef. You will be responsible for looking after the areas and equipment you work within, making sure they are clean, tidy and well maintained at all times. You have to comply with Food safety and hygiene rules and regulations at all times. You will be expected to work in a professional manner, being flexible, dynamic, proactive and enthusiastic and will have sound communication skills to ensure residents and guests receive outstanding service, always with a smile. Job Scope:
· Receive instructions courteously, showing respect to the residents, your superiors and co-workers
· Keep the kitchen area tidy, dry and clean, using the clean as you go approach
· Assist with kitchen porter duties such as cleaning crockery & cutlery and disposal of refuse whenever required
· Assist with meat, vegetables, sauces preparation and cooking whenever required by chef
· Ensuring that the kitchen store/fridges, ingredients, foodstuffs, vegetables and pantry items are adequately stocked up, neatly arranged and be affixed with proper expiry date labels
· Comply with set standards of preparation and cooking techniques and set standards of serving food items instructed by Chef
· Comply with food safety and hygiene standards and don appropriate PPE attire
· Prepare cooked dishes that are served at the dinning areas in accordance to meal times
· Assist to check supplied goods or catered food are arrive in the right condition and with valid shelf life
· May be asked to assist in supply ordering
· Be prepared to work as part of a team as well as on your own at times
· Ensure environmental cleanliness and you follow the fire safety measures thoroughly in the kitchen
· Takes direction from Chef and works harmoniously with the operation and clinical teams
· Able to work on Sunday and Public Holidays
May be required to perform any other duties that are reasonably requested within the scope of the job-role.
$1600 to $1800 (Monthly)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
An Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports Clinical and Operations staff through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
Ability to effectively communicate via phone, mobile apps and email ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include:
· Maintain Check-in and Check-out file and Temperature Check file
· Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, emails, faxes, forms and packages.
· Post recruitment ads from time to time
· Organize and schedule Interview appointment
· Prepare Appointment Letter and perform P-filing
· Assist AO in liaising with vendors/suppliers and maintain/ update company Vendor and Service Provider Listing
$1600 to $2200 (Monthly)
Qualification : "O" Levels / "A" Levels/ Diploma/ Degree in Nursing (overseas)
Experience : 2 - 3 years
Special Aptitude & : Registered with SNB
Job Scope :
Responsible to provide personalised and effective care to the residents in accordance to established nursing home policies and procedures, standards of care and practices.
Job function :
1. Provide basic nursing care to the residents in the nursing home.
2. Assist the State Registered Nurse in the delivery of nursing care such as:
§ supervision of nursing Aides (NA) and Healthcare Attendants (HCA)
§ supervision and assistance to the rest of care team in the proper transfer/ lifting of residents
§ assisting residents in their activities of daily living such as personal hygiene, toileting bathing, grooming and feeding.
§ promoting education of self-care and independence for residents, ensuring a sense of well-being.
§ ensuring good standard of housekeeping.
3. Carry out nursing rounds with the registered nurse;
4. Ensure the proper delivery of nursing procedures such as dressing, instillation of eyedrops, topical creams application, etc;
5. Assist in the administration of medication and tube-feeding under the supervision of State Registered Nurse.
6. Check , monitors and records residents’ vital sign such as temperature, pulse , respiration, blood pressure and apex beat
7. Maintain accurate documentation of care given.
8. Jointly work with the Physiotherapist/ Occupational Therapist/Physio-Aide to provide rehabilitative exercises for the residents
9. Guide the nursing Aide in observing and recording of nursing care eg. report any unusual observation and/or deterioration in residents physical condition in residents physical condition to the Registered Nurse.
10. Participate in the handling of emergencies (even if -duty where necessary)
11. Work as a team and respond to residents needs which include
12. Keep update on nursing care by reading, attending talks, seminars and lectures
13. Co- ordinate with other department such as housekeeping and maintenance to ensure a safe, clean and properly maintained environment.
14. To be on rotating shift and on call whenever necessary.
Clinical, training, quality and patient safety responsibilities
. Complies with approved standards of nursing practices.
· Provides nursing services requiring substantial and specialised nursing skills.
· Works closely with the resident’s doctor and multi-disciplinary team to provide care to the residents; updates on changes in the residents’ conditions and needs.
· Ensures care delivery and nursing interventions as outlined in the care plan.
· Evaluates the resident’s response to care interventions and recommends revision of care plans as necessary.
· Works with Allied Health Professionals and / or initiate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
· Carries out and supervises assessments of all new admissions.
· Prepares clinical documentation and ensures all documentations are current.
· Prepares and administers medications to residents and complies with safe medication practices.
· Supervises staff to ensure safe medication practices.
· Is responsible for the safe keeping of control drugs.
· Participates in training and development of staff.
· Works with supervisor to conduct quality assurance activities to monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care.
· Deals with any emergency that arises and ensures prompt actions to mitigate the situation. Escalates promptly to supervisor, where necessary.
1. Works with staff to maintain a safe and clean environment in the nursing home.
2. Deputizes the nurse manager (if there’s any) in his / her absence.
3. Carries out any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022