Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$4000 to $6000 (Monthly)
$3000 to $5000 (Monthly)
· Prepare M&E Master Construction Schedule, CSD and structural penetration for approval
· Manage M&E subcontractors work progress, shop drawings, materials, samples, method statements submissions and approval
· Review M&E design drawings and advise on any under provisions and over provisions
· Identify discrepancies between M&E, structural, ID, architectural and client provisions
· Secretary to M&E technical meeting
· Work with structural engineer and architect staff to resolve discrepancies
· Raise RFI/ CVI with consultants and clients
· Advise PM on monthly work progress of sub-contractors
· Supervise M&E Supervisor on all aspects of M&E works
· Compute variation orders for QS to settle with client/ consultant
· Organize M&E items to be handed over to clients and compile items for submission to authorities
· Close monitoring of M&E site progress
· To ensure site works are carried out according to daily/ weekly site coordination schedule
· To conduct pre-inspection with sub-contractors prior to facilitation RE/RTO inspection
· Schedule of planning for delivery & storage of M&E related materials/ equipment based on the installation schedule
· Degree/Diploma in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering/ Building Service with 3 to 5 years of experience.
· Specialist Diploma in M&E Coordination will be an advantage.
· Willing to work flexible and long hours as and when required
· Good interpersonal skills, firm and diligent
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision and work well in a team
· Able to work night shift if needed
$4500 to $6200 (Monthly)
$2900 to $5000 (Monthly)
$4200 to $6000 (Monthly)
Requirements and Qualifications
$5000 to $6500 (Monthly)
· Report to Head of Planning Section of Commercial Department.
· Tender stage technical supports involving technical planning and design.
· Review of tender documents/drawings, analyse site constraints, and plan for the best way of construction methodology/schedule, resources planning/deployment, value engineering so as to achieve the best outcome in terms of safety, cost, quality and time.
· Costing for preliminaries.
· Exploring of alternative proposals/ VE / structural design optimization /design for ease of construction.
· Liaison with design consultants and specialist sub-contractors.
· Preparation of technical write-up / presentation slides and tender submission technical items.
· If required, will be tasked to support newly secured project for planning/technical aspects.
Qualifications and Job Requirements
· Degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering recognized by PE Board.
· Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in local projects.
· Relevant experience in A1 contractor is required for consideration.
· Experience in design consultancy firm will be added advantage for consideration.
· Be independent, diligent, analytical, highly motivated with excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills.
· Familiar with BIM/ VDC/ IDD, Autocad, MS Projects.
$2000 to $3200 (Monthly)
$2900 to $4500 (Monthly)
· To conduct pre-inspection with subcon.
· Coordinate and supervise installation works carried out are in accordance to specs, shop drawings, method statements and local codes & regulations.
· To ensure site carry out according to daily site coordination.
· To conduct internal quality pre-inspection with sub-con.
· Inventory check on daily basis.
· Planning and manage site storage facilities, building materials and equipment.
· To manage and liaise with workers
· Control and minimize wastages.
· Ensure work activities are carried out in safe working environment.
· Ability to identify and Resolve any site issues faced at the work site.
· Ability to plan and coordinate inter disciplinary works and shop drawings.
· Receiving structural materials from suppliers.
· To keep site records (daily journal, concrete cubes, DO, etc.).
· Other adhoc duties as assigned by the Immediate Supervisor/ Management.
· Minimum of five (5) relevant experience, preferably in private residential projects.
· Willing to travel around project site offices within Singapore.
· Able to work in team and cope in a fast-paced environment.
· Independent, diligent and highly motivated with excellent team spirit.
· Relevant qualification of certificates in structural & architectural discipline (eg. NCCS, BCSS, Safety or Lifting).
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022