DHC CONSTRUCTION PTE. LTD.
Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$3000 to $5000 (Monthly)
$2200 to $3500 (Monthly)
Assists with the day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties which include employee requests, monthly payroll computation and processing leave administration, work passes for foreign employees, insurance claims
Provide clerical and administrative support to superiors
- Assist in the full spectrum of monthly payroll computation and processing for employees
- Assist in handling queries on payroll related matters promptly.
- Prepare Work Pass employment, increment, promotion and HR-related letters. Maintain and manage HR records。
- Handle in the Work Pass applications, renewals, cancellations and update worker address for foreign employees.
- Handle worker home leave and worker repatriation..
- Nominate employees for training, schedule employees in training sessions.
- Workmen Compensation Claim
- other HR-related matters
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Prefer working experience in Construction field
- Must be bilingual in both english and mandarin due to the need to look at chinese documents and speak mandarin to chinese speaking staffs
Only Singaporeans are welcomed to apply.
$3500 to $5000 (Monthly)
$2400 to $3500 (Monthly)
1.Request quotation and price negotiation with suppliers.
2.Ensure Timely Delivery of Materials and Expedite
3.Responsible for construction material / machinery purchase and to maintain with proper record
4.Matching of supplier’s invoices with supporting documents such as PR, PO & DO. and other internal documents as required based on correct specifications.
5.Keep track for transfer of materials / equipment.
6.Ad Hoc duties based on management’s request.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
• Preferably specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
• Preferably experience in Construction Industry and worked in main contractor firms
$2800 to $4800 (Monthly)
Responsible for executing the company projects in mechanical & electrical works in building construction which covers:
$2800 to $4500 (Monthly)
Taking off quantities, sourcing sub-contractors & suppliers, pricing and preparation of tender submissionEvaluation of price comparison and costing summaryProject administration and documentation include preparation of interim valuations, pricing and agreement of contract variation, update claim submissions, preparation of final accountsCarry out site measurementEvaluation and certification of sub-contractors’ progress paymentsOther quantity surveying related dutiesKnowledge of building condition of contractWilling to learn and work under pressureProficient in Microsoft OfficeGood communicative skills, able to interact with people of all levels and teamworkBilingual in English and Mandarin
$3800 to $5800 (Monthly)
$4000 to $6000 (Monthly)
$2500 to $3800 (Monthly)
$4000 to $6500 (Monthly)
Oversees the project team and sub contractors in delivery of project in accordance to approved contract completion date/stipulated phasesControl all operations, carry out safety checks and manage any possible project delays and emergenciesInvolve & guide project team on progress claim and monthly reportTo liaise with Client/Consultants in all construction matters during the site progression phaseLends supports to Site Safety Personnel to ensure Workplace safety and health is well taken care of and meeting with Authority regulations and requirementsEnsure the work complies with building regulations & legislation and the deadline for competing work is met.A recognized CIVIL / Structural Degree or its equivalent.Min 5 years of relevant working experience in Residential building management.Bilingual in English and MandarinGood communicative skills, able to interact with people of all levels and teamwork
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022