GEOALLIANCE CONSULTANTS PTE. LTD.
Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$5000 to $9000 (Monthly)
Structural Design Engineer, you will be part of the Structural Engineer team that support the Director of the department with tender projects and projects in various Gov Agents like LTA, PUB, HDB....
Responsibilities• Undertake structural/ geotechnical engineering design related to MRT Stations, of building and civil infrastructur, underground structures and deep excavations.
• Ensure engineering deliverables meet client expectations and basis of design.
• Project coordination including submission to local authorities and liaison during the construction stage
• Liaise with Senior Engineer, QP and local authorities.
• Liaise with clients, consultant, and authorities on technical matters• Train and support junior engineers
Requirements• Minimum 3 years of design experience in geotechnical/ structural design for underground structures and deep excavations.
• Fresh graduates with good aptitude in design/ design management will be also be considered
• Fast learner with high aspiration for professional growth.
• Collaborative and result-oriented nature.
• Able to interpret ground conditions and prepare Geotechnical Interpretative Report, and familiar with geotechnical instrumentation and monitoring• Civil Engineering Degree recognized by the Professional Engineers Board of Singapore.
• Good knowledge of various engineering design software and analytical tools.• Independent, organized with positive work attitude.• Knowledge of design codes like Euro Code 2, 3, 7 and 8.• Good communication and presentation skills.• Effective team player.
As a Senior Geotechnical Engineer, you will be leading Geo-Engineer team that work directly with the Director of the department for projects in various Gov Agents like LTA, PUB, HDB....
Responsibilities• Undertake detailed design of building and civil infrastructure, geotechnical, slopes, underground excavation and tunnelling works• Able to interpret ground conditions and prepare Geotechnical Interpretative Report, and familiar with geotechnical instrumentation and monitoring
• Project coordination including submission to local authorities and liaison during the construction stage• Liaise with clients, consultant, and authorities on technical matters• Train and support junior engineers
Requirements• Civil Engineering Degree recognized by the Professional Engineers Board of Singapore.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
$4500 to $8000 (Monthly)
About the role:
$4000 to $6000 (Monthly)
As a Geotechnical Engineer, you will be part of the Geo-Engineer team that support the Director of the department with tender projects and projects in various Gov Agents like LTA, PUB, HDB....
$5000 to $8500 (Monthly)
• Undertake construction supervision of underground building works and civil infrastructure, involving site inspection, meetings and review of drawings and method statements in accordance to customer specifications, applicable codes, standards and other generally accepted practices.
• Carry out independent design checks for temporary falsework and formwork support system
• Station full-time on site to support Senior Resident Engineers (SRE) and the QP(S) with projects.
• Minimum Civil Engineering Diploma in Civil and/or Structural Engineering from an established institution and/or shall be engineer in civil/structure discipline with qualification accredited by JAC of IES/ACES as QSS
• Minimum 4 years of relevant experience as RE for LTA project or PUB project.
• Independent, organized with positive work attitude.
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022