Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$2700 to $4500 (Monthly)
Our company is looking for an organized and self-motivated Office Administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel. The Office Administrator’s role will include working closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
In order to be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR REQUIREMENTS
• The ability to work under pressure.
• Availability to work within opening hours (e.g. evenings, holidays, weekends)
We are looking for a dedicated and knowledgeable Assistant Supervisor to report to our Senior Supervisor. As an Assistant Supervisor, your duties will include recruiting new employees and conducting training sessions, monitoring job performance metrics, and relaying productivity concerns to the Supervisor. Your duties will also include developing training materials.
To be successful as an Assistant Supervisor, you should exhibit extensive experience in optimizing the job performance of employees under the supervision of a Senior Supervisor. Top-notch Assistant Supervisors are experts in training and motivating employees toward achieving a company's goals.Reporting to the Supervisor or other senior managers as required.
$5000 to $8000 (Monthly)
We are looking for an organized Assistant Sales and Marketing Manager to assist in the advertising and selling of our company's products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry. The Assistant Sales and Marketing Manager's responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The Sales and Marketing Manager represents the company's brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
To be a successful Assistant Sales and Marketing Manager, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.• Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
• Analysing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Ensuring that the store is clean and well-maintained at all times.
• Building and maintaining good working relationships with customers.
• Identifying opportunities and strategies to increase sales.
• Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Ensuring that the store is adequately stocked with company products.
• Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
•Develop and coordinate promotional as well as collateral materials like brochures, videos, binders and trade show graphics etc.
• Conduct account maintenance, inquiry calls, outside sales calls, qualification calls
•Performing all duties of the Sales Manager in cases of absence or emergency.
ASSISTANT SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
• A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
• Experience in management may be advantageous.
• Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
We are looking for an organized Sales and Marketing Manager to assist in the advertising and selling of our company's products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry. The Sales and Marketing Manager's responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The Sales and Marketing Manager represents the company's brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
To be a successful Sales and Marketing Manager, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.• Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
We are searching for a perceptive, creative Administrative Manager to oversee office operations and administrative staff members. The Administrative Manager will hire, train, and evaluate administrative team members, develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures, and generally ensuring the office operate smoothly and efficiently. You will also assist in developing and enforcing budgets, delegating tasks and tracking progress on projects, and planning and organizing a calendar of events, which may include training sessions, interviews, new hire orientations, and policy or procedure updates.
To succeed as an Administrative Manager, you must be focused on ensuring attracting and retaining top talent and streamlining office operations to maximize quality and efficiency while reducing costs. You should be analytical, knowledgeable, and organized with a proactive attitude and strong leadership skills.Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022