Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$2000 to $2500 (Monthly)
· Support day-to-day running of the business.
· Handling correspondences, phone calls and visitors.
· Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
· Reminding managers of important tasks and deadlines.
· Compiling and preparing reports and presentations.
· Collating, sorting and filing of documents.
· Perform data entry, verify documents and ensure accuracy of data entered into system.
· Maintain and keep proper records of documents.
· Conducting research assigned by managers.
· Organizing CEO’s personal commitments.
· Handle recruitment activities such as job advertisements, interview arrangements etc.
· Handle recruitment process and new employee orientation.
· Handle and manage employee records.
· Handle all employee benefits which includes leave and claims.
· Handle exit clearance procedures.
· Administer work pass applications, renewals, cancellations and insurance claims.
· Assist in payroll related matters such as attendance, tardiness, leaves taken etc.
· Drafting and sending of company letters, memos etc.
· Organise and assist in company meetings and events.
· Ordering and monitoring office supplies such as stationery, copy paper etc.
· Any ad-hoc duties assigned.
· Candidate must be meticulous and pay strong attention to detail.
· Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel).
· Computer savvy.
· Good command of written and oral communication skills in English and Mandarin.
· Well organized and able to multi-task.
· Hardworking, positive attitude and a team player.
· Highly adaptable and can work well with multiple priorities.
· Able to work independently in a fast pace environment.
· Able to work under pressure and meet deadline.
$1800 to $2200 (Monthly)
- Maintaining full set of accounts of multiple companies
- Assist in preparation of financial reports, audit schedules, GST reports.
- Assisting with the improvement of accounting processes
- Checking of claims & sales commission submitted by various department and associate companies.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Candidate must posses at least a Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance / Accountancy
- Minimum 2 years of full set accounting experience
- Meticulous & accurate
- Able to work under minimum supervision and be a team player.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
$2200 to $2600 (Monthly)
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022