Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$2000 to $2800 (Monthly)
Mondays to Saturdays - 10am to 7pm
Closed on Sundays and alternate Mondays
· To perform front desk duties, which include but not limited to greeting customers, schedule appointments, transactions and answering phone enquires
· To maintain inventory level by updating system accurately and anticipating customers’ requirements.
· Develop and maintain effective filing system
· Prepare and reconcile daily closing transaction reports
. Perform sales consultations with no commission limit
· To perform general administrative duties, which include records management, filing, photocopy, scanning of work documents
· Maintain customer contact list
· Proper maintenance of equipment and office facilities
· Resolve administrative related issues
· Any other duties assigned by the Manager
· Customer service orientated
· Strong administrative experience
· Attention to detail, high level of accuracy and problem-solving skill
· 3 years’ experience as an assistant to a senior level executive
· Good writing and verbal communication skill
· Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel)
· Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
· Able to work independently, multi-task and prioritize work
· Self-motivated and dependable
$2900 to $3200 (Monthly)
Opening hours Monday -Saturday (Closed on alternate Mondays) 10am – 7pm
· Proficient in Hair Replacement.
· Consulting with clients on stylistic options for their hair.
· Listening to client needs to determine their preferences.
· Describing different hair care products and their benefits.
· Shampooing, cutting, colouring and highlighting hair and hair piece.
· Acting as salespersons to sell clients hair care retail products and packages.
· Building a personal relationship with clients to ensure return visits.
· Adhering to salon safety and cleanliness standards.
· Managing bookings and welcoming clients into the store.
· Keeping updated on hairstyle trends and styling methods.
· Positive attitude and sweet disposition
· Determined, loyal and willing to learn
· Team player
· Self-motivated and with high level of initiative
· Confident with clients and enhancing their experience
· Able to work retail hours and weekends + public holidays
· Able to communicate with clients in English
· At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
$2000 to $2900 (Monthly)
· Social media posting
· Upkeeping of E-market places
· Create social media content
· Adding and editing on E-market places
· Good knowledge on Chinese market
· Able to read and write in English and Mandarin
Salary: $2000 - $2900
Working day: 5.5 days a week
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, via the button of APPLY NOW button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
$1800 to $2500 (Monthly)
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022