JVKM CONSULTANTS PTE. LTD.
Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$2500 to $3500 (Monthly)
$2800 to $3800 (Monthly)
· To submit man day report weekly.
· To furnish PM/S. Supervisor daily updates and site progress reports including progress photos taken at site and submit regular progressive report to management weekly.
· Conduct regular site inspections and follow up actions to ensure safety compliance.
· To conduct regular tool box meetings.
· Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of safety management systems at work site.
· Conduct regular site inspections on sub-contractors ID. To ensure valid permit holder at site.
· Supervise and organise workers' work schedule (plan workers' work before departing to respective job site and ensure appropriate instruction were given to workers at site to carry out their work independently).
· Practise stringent control on site progress to ensure all works are carried out accordingly to work schedule. Alert PM/S. Supervisor should site conditions deviates from work schedule.
· As part of the accountability to assist to arrange and organise sub-contractors/NSC/suppliers job scope at site.
· Seek approval from QS/PM/S. Supervisor pertaining to quotation offered by suppliers/contractors before commencement of work and provide value engineering to work scope materials.
· QC the material or furniture in the factory with Factory Manager before actual site delivery
· Coordinate and resolve on site issue with client, architect, consultant, NSC, DSC on day to day basis.
· Coordinate and check all deliveries to site and ensure it is of correct quantity, condition and as specify.
· Coordinate and manage documentation and handles submission with building management office or relevant authorities(submission of name list, permit to start work, submission of drawings, etc..)
· To verify and certify suppliers/contractors work at site
· Evaluate, review and check all these M&E details design system and coordinate with project manager and consultants in order to ensure the completeness and functionality of M&E services
· Manage the M&E work done in accordance with approved design, material used and workmanship is in compliance with contract specifications.
· To provide auto-cad support as and when required.
· To ensure safety standards and proper housekeeping are being implemented and maintained within job site compound and all workers are abiding to OHsas/ISO standard requirements
· Attend company’s weekly and fortnightly meetings
· To actively participate in ad-hoc projects and other duties when required
· To actively participate in OHsas/ISO programmes and projects
· Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers and architects
· Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products
· Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by engineers and architects
· Design plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CAD) software
· Draft and prepare layout drawings of the given structures, components and devices.
· Produce draft designs and diagrams according to the given specifications
· Assist and coordinate with designers and engineers.
· Prepare drawings for sheet metal components.
· Prepare drawings and diagrams for electrical devices and installations.
· Collaborate with designers and sub-constructors on the projects.
· Calculate dimensions and allowances with accurate precision
· Compile data and specifications sheets.
· Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements.
· Accommodate safety procedures and issues in installation and construction drawings
· Company reserves all rights to amend above scope of works when required, upon the mutual agreement of both parties (employer & employee)
· Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in Construction field
· Construction filed Certificate required
· Conversant in statutory code and requirements.
· Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills essential.
$2700 to $3700 (Monthly)
· Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
· Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
· Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
· Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
· Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
· Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
· Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
· Collaborating with project managers and other engineers in our team.
· Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering (master's preferred).
· Experience working in the mechanical engineering field.
· Superior computer skills
· Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
· Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
· Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
$1200 to $1600 (Monthly)
· Assist with the full spectrum of HR functions, including but not limited to, recruitment & selection, on-boarding & off-boarding process management, training administration, employee relations and etc.
· Undertake other HR initiatives and ad-hoc projects as assigned.
· 1-2 years of HR generalist working experience.
· Familiar with employment act.
· Meticulous, resourceful and responsible team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with people at all levels.
· Independent and able to work under pressure.
· CEI BASIC certification is a must*
$4800 to $5200 (Monthly)
· Co-ordinating with site personnel, relevant agencies, consultant, sub-contractor and supplier
· Supervised assigned task and complete activity on time
· Arrange resources and machinery on time
· Preparation of site works and assigned to team and monitor progress
· Assign duties to operators and workers
· Familiar in machinery servicing and repair
· Able to do minor service and repair of vehicle by own
· Able to follow safety standard and quality
· Need to prepare documentation eg: D/O, P/O, invoices
· Knowledge of construction machinery
· Hardworking, passionate and confident to grow company
· Willing to handle any situation
· Good and effective communication skills
· Good analytical and organizational abilities are of great importance
· Diploma in Civil Engineering
· At least 5 years’ Experience
· Diploma in civil Engineering Preferred
· At least 5 years on-the-job experience in a similar role or in any other construction capacity.
· The ability to multitask and strategize in different situations is also relevant
$6800 to $7800 (Monthly)
· Lead the review, analysis and recommendation of gaps and corresponding interventions in relation to the development of “Corporate Purpose” .
· Lead the development and overall project management of an accessible national framework that companies can use to guide themselves and benchmark to keep track of their efforts to do good and measure the impact on the business.
· Lead dialogues and studies with multiple stakeholders including, but not limited to those involved in other similar national set-ups, to establish a coalition to co-define and agree with businesses in Singapore the understanding and aspirations for ‘Corporate Purpose’ in Singapore. Serve as the Secretariat for the multi-lateral coalition to ensure that all interests are aligned and all relevant parties are engaged to advance the agenda and objectives of the coalition.
· Review and continue the development of the Champions of Good programme into potentially a national trust mark as part of larger industry development plans.
· Support the integration and synergy of work across the entire Company of Good covering Capability Development, Industry Development, Community Building and Business Strategy and Planning.
· Understand clients' need and promote fund and corporate governance services and solutions to them
· Work independently across multiple projects covering different technology and industry sectors, able to multitask and handle a few concurrent projects
· Master’s Degree holder
· CEI basic certified personnel (certification preferred)
· At least 5 years Senior Manager position
· Management or leadership experience preferred
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
· Organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills needed
· Ability to lead and direct others
· Excellent attention to detail
· Knowledge of grant writing
· Event planning capabilities
Responsibilities • Perform excellent hair services to clients including consultation, hair cutting, chemical work, styling and blow-dry. • Make professional recommendations and appropriate advice on hair products and treatments to clients. • And any ad-hoc duties.
Requirements • Good interpersonal and communication skills • Outgoing individuals who are able to contribute individually and as a team • Be willing to learn
$1800 to $2300 (Monthly)
Perform frontline duties and represents our Hotel in ensuring that guests have a comfortable and pleasant experience throughout their stay with us.
· Handle guest check in/out including handling of payments.
· Provide quality service to guest requests efficiently and courteously during their check-in, check-out and throughout their stay.
· Provide accurate and updated information upon guest request.
· Prompt attention to guest feedbacks and carry out service recovery measures where required.
· Assist reservation to update allotment, handle enquiries and ensure all reservations information is accurate
· Work closely with front office and reservation team for operational issues and maximize room sales.
· Need to work at Night shift
· High school diploma required
· Process excellent customer service working attitude.
· Able to work independently and as a team
· Well-groomed and neat
$1500 to $1800 (Monthly)
· Responsible for all basic cleaning
· Cleans floors and rooms. Including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
· Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
· Vacuums, empties trash, and replaces liners.
· Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
· Monitors and maintains sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
· Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
· Performs additional duties as needed.
· Highly responsible & reliable
· Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
· Any certificates
· Previous cleaning experience a plus
· Analysing a company's IT system and infrastructure.
· Diagnosing IT system problems, inefficiencies, and weaknesses.
· Planning a timeline for completion of projects.
· Understanding a client's business needs.
· Implementing a technological solution to meet business needs.
· Analysing and determining security threats.
· Providing advice on technology best practices.
· Collaborating with the technical in-house team to ensure familiarity with technology.
· Training staff to use the new IT system.
· Monitoring the success of IT solutions.
· Producing detailed reports on the efficacy of the technology.
· Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
· Proficiency with database languages.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Creative problem-solving skills.
· Analytical mind set.
· Good time management and organizational skills.
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022