Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$5500 to $9000 (Monthly)
We are looking for an experienced and qualified Senior Chef to organize the kitchen’s activities. You will be the first in command in the facilities and will create and inspect dishes before they arrive at the customers ensuring high quality and contentment.
· Setting up, cleaning, and organizing work stations
· Preparing ingredients for the shift; washing vegetables, chopping, seasoning meat, etc.
· Preparing deep fryer, utensils, and grill for shift
· Roti prate flour mixing
· Ready to cook Goring items (nasi,ikanpils,mee,kwithya,noodles)
· preparation of south indian& north indian curies
· Taking orders from wait staff or computerized system
· Cooking order according to food health and safety standards
· Recommending ideas for specials or seasonal dishes
· Handling multiple food orders at one time
· Monitoring multiple food orders as new orders arrive
· Dressing order for presentation
· Ensuring each guest order has the correct food and sides
· Delivering food order to wait staff in a timely manner
· Storing all food properly
· Sanitizing and cleaning work stations and utensils
· Reordering stock and food supplies
· Monitoring other cooks and team members
· Assisting other cooks in preparing food or helping other team members when needed
Cook Requirements and Qualifications
· Ready to work any shift
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
· Physical endurance to stand for an entire shift
· Self-motivated and self-directed
· Works well as part of a team and on individual tasks
· Able to quickly memorize complex or multiple orders
· High school degree or equivalent
· Previous experience as a cook, or relevant work experience
· Legally able to work in establishments which serve alcohol
· Able to work early mornings, nights, and weekends
· Must pass a background check
· Able to read and write
As a head chef you will be responsible for everything that goes on in your employer’s kitchen. Not only will you be required to oversee all dishes from start to finish, you are also tasked with hiring and firing employees, meeting health and safety standards and dreaming up new recipes for the restaurant you work in.
If you love to cook, enjoy being creative and relish the challenges that come with responsibility, read on to learn more about becoming a head chef. REQUIREMENTSA candidate who wants to become a head chef must acquire on the job training which is most important for career progress and advancement in the path of becoming a head chef.
A head chef must possess a lot of stamina and will power to be able to stand for long hours and work for extended hours too in order to experiment in creating new dishes.
The candidate should also possess good knowledge of food products and their availability in order to plan cuisine accordingly.
A head chef should have good organizing, supervising and time management skills to be able to oversee all the activities that take place in the kitchen in a proper manner.
$4500 to $8000 (Monthly)
Job DescriptionHe must be able to oversee every section of the company
He is the in charge of the overall supervision an entire organization
Most of the time, he is required to attend meetings than staying in front of the computer
must be able to make decisions, sometimes quickly, based on available information
should be able to convey complex thoughts and processes clearly and concisely
also able to build a diverse team with different talents and personalities RequirementsBachelor degree
2+ years in administrative management
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Project management experience
Budgeting and financial reporting experience
Contract management experience
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
JOB DESCRIPTIONEnsuring company policies are followed.
Optimizing profits by controlling costs.
Hiring, training and developing new employees.
Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices.
Providing leadership and direction to all employees.
Ensuring product quality and availability.
Preparing and presenting employee reviews.
Working closely with the store manager to lead staff.
Overseeing retail inventory.
Assisting customers whenever necessary.
Organizing employee schedule.
Ensuring that health, safety, and security rules are followed.
Taking disciplinary action when necessary.
Ensuring a consistent standard of customer service.
Motivating employees and ensuring a focus on the mission.
Completing tasks assigned by the general manager accurately and efficiently.
Supporting Maintaining merchandise and a visual plan.
Maintaining stores to standards, including stocking and cleaning.
management as needed. JOB REQUIREMENTS2+ years retail experience in a leadership capacity (e.g. management, shift leader, etc.)
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Familiarity with fashion trends and styles
Ability to effectively train and motivate sales associates
Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills Willingness to show leadership and guidance from the floor
$2800 to $3500 (Monthly)
Able to cook Indian Muslim dishes
Preparing of raw materials
Prepare prata flour
Adopt first in first out (FIFO for all inventories)
Supervise all assistant cooks and food handlers
Comply with company's safety and food hygiene protocols
Daily ordering of raw materials
Daily reporting to Assistant Manager/Manager or Ops Manager
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022