Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$2500 to $3000 (Monthly)
Provide administration support to Project manager
Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
Develop and maintain a filing system
Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
Arranging travel, visas and accommodation
Assist in day to day HR duties such as Application /Renewal of Work permit
Update new hires details and maintain personnel file.
Maintain medical & leaves records and accommodation
At least Higher NITEC/Diploma
Working area: Woodlands area
Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Team work and collaboration skills
Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
$3000 to $6000 (Monthly)
· Leadership of a small operation team (contractors)
· Close operations with customer and team members in
documentation, operation, scheduling, reports
· Interacts, work and communicates with team members in a support
· Participates in setting and reaching department goals
· Works on safety formalities and on-site supervision for execution of
· Contributes to cost control planning, BOM and RFQ assignment
· Prepares for on-site surveys
· Good understanding and background of Gas or Chemical system with
relation to Semiconductor industry
· Semiconductor facilities hook-up/unhook requirements, New build,
System expansion coordination
· Other duties assigned by supervisor as and when needed.
· Working experience at least 1-3 years
· Degree/Diploma/Higher NITEC in Mechanical/Electronic engineering or
equivalent related working experience in Electronics/Semiconductor
· Mechanical/Gas/Chemical educated
· Relevant working experience or familiar with gas or chemical system
in semiconductor fab facilities
· Computer literate in MS Excel, MS Office, Auto-cad Design
· Responsible and excellent team work player with good interpretation
and communication skill
· Safety consciousness
· Good planning, supervisory and leadership skills
· Details oriented
· Innovative and cost control mindset
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Conduct on-site supervision for project work progress, work qualities
check, ensure site work safety & protocol is practice.
· Good understanding and background of Electrical system with relation
to Semiconductor industry
· Flexibility in duties assigned by supervisor as and when needed.
Requirements (You are best equipped for this task)
· Degree/Diploma/Higher NITEC in Electrical/Electronic engineering or
equivalent related working experience in
· Responsible and excellent team work player with good interpretation
$2800 to $5000 (Monthly)
· Good understanding and background of Mechanical system with
· Relevant working experience or familiar with mechanical system in
semiconductor fab facilities
$2200 to $2500 (Monthly)
Possess Class 3 driving license will be an added advantage
$5000 to $10000 (Monthly)
· Understanding of Mechanical, HVAC system, Cleanroom design in
· Semiconductor Tool Hook-up/unhook, New build, System expansion,
coordination and management.
· Bill of materials and RFQ preparation for new projects.
· Provide technical interface with sub-contractors
· Liaise with clients on services requirement, schedule, acceptance
report, progress claim.
· On site supervision to work closely with contractors to execute new
installation, tools services hook-up activities.
· Communicate and coordinate effectively with all relevant internal &
external team members including contractors to ensure efficient
completion of projects.
· Degree/Diploma / Higher NITEC in mechanical engineering or
· Related working experience in electronics / semiconductor industry.
· Related working experience or familiar with electrical/mechanical
system in semiconductor fab facilities system.
. Familiarity in MS Excel, MS office.
. Good communication (both verbal and written) skills.
. Excellent interpersonal skills, Independent, self - motivated, good
. Able to work under pressure in fast-paced environment
$15000 to $20000 (Monthly)
Roles & Responsibilities
o Review, evaluate tender document from consultant. Perform, value
engineering, constructability, schedule review
o Oversee schedule, quality to ensure each phase of construction is
being done as per design drawing, comply with specification,
schedule as stated in contract document.
o Review, monitor, supervise to ensure proper implementation of the
site supervision (Civil/Structural) plan
o Take reasonable steps and due diligence, supervision to the carrying
out of Building work relating to the Civil, Structural & Architectural
works. Ensure all structural works are completed according to
o Construction schedule tracking, attend weekly project review with
owner’s management team, report on site progress, issues.
o Follow-up with Contractor on schedule of materials test in
compliance with approved drawings, design requirement/latest
materials standard ands test frequency, acceptance criteria for use in
o Follow-up outcome of non-conformity, and rectification report for the
completed works, all structural are rectified in timely manner.
o Work progress, claim, validity of variation claim from trade
o Areas, rooms pre-acceptance, follow-up punch list items, handover of
1. Degree in Civil, Structure, Architectural.
2. At least 15years relevant experience in construction of industry
building, semiconductor facilities advantageous
3. Good verbal and communication skill.
4. Team player, with good interpersonal skill to collaborate with various
stockholders, able to garner support from team player
$3000 to $3300 (Monthly)
· Understanding of Mechanical, HVAC system, Cleanroom design in Semiconductor Fab
· Semiconductor Tool Hook-up/unhook, New build, System expansion, coordination and management.
· Liaise with clients on services requirement, schedule, acceptance report, progress claim.
· On site supervision to work closely with contractors to execute new installation, tools services hook-up activities.
· Communicate and coordinate effectively with all relevant internal & external team members including contractors to ensure efficient completion of projects.
· Degree/Diploma / Higher NITEC in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
· Related working experience or familiar with electrical/mechanical system in semiconductor fab facilities system.
$10000 to $20000 (Monthly)
· Thorough knowledge of Civil, structural design, value engineering and construction of industry building
· Ability to coordinate works with other disciplines such as architectural, mechanical, electrical.
· Ability to think methodically and to assist owner/developer to coordinate with consultant, main contractor, sub-contractors.
· Perform field supervision, inspection on quality, codes’ compliances
· Review, manage site design changes, variation works.
· Previous experience in Civil / Structural / Architectural requirement of Semiconductor Wafer Fab would be an advantages.
· Communicate and coordinate effectively with all relevant internal & external team members to ensure efficient completion of projects.
· Degree/Diploma in Civil, Structural engineering or equivalent.
· Related working experience, familiar with electrical, mechanical systems of semiconductor fab facilities systems would be an advantages
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022