KOH BROTHERS BUILDING & CIVIL ENGINEERING CONTRACTOR (PTE.) LTD.
Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$7000 to $8500 (Monthly)
KOH BROTHERS ECO ENGINEERING LIMITED, a member of Koh Brothers Group Limited, is listed on the Singapore Exchange. We are a sustainable engineering solutions group that provides engineering, procurement and construction services for infrastructure, water & wastewater treatment, hydroengineering, bio-refinery and bio-energy projects. We are expanding our MEICA Division and we are inviting motivated individuals with the passion for quality and excellence to join us as:
The incumbent will be responsible for leading and managing the company’s safety and project management system and initiatives related to construction project
$4000 to $5000 (Monthly)
QUANTITY SURVEYOR/SENIOR QS
1) Pre & Post tender quantity surveying administration work
2) Calling of quotations, evaluation.
3) Interviews of subcontractors and preparation of subcontractors’ claim.
4) Submission of main contract VO & claims etc.
1) At least Diploma/Degree in Civil & Building Construction/Quantity Surveying.
2) At least 2 years of related working experience.
3) Civil Engineering/Construction knowledge is preferred.
4) Professional knowledge in quantity surveying administration and construction law is required.
5) Costing and administration of contracts and taking-off quantities from drawings experience is preferred.
$6000 to $7000 (Monthly)
Mechanical Engineering Manager
1) Manage and lead a team of engineers and supervsiors on mechanical engineering, design, installation, testing & commissioning.
2) Secure new businesses in tendering, quotations, etc.
1) Degree/Masters in Mechanical Engineering
2) Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience.
2) Professional Engineer (PE Board) is preferred.
3) Experience in project management with wide networks in water and wastewater process industry.
$4000 to $4500 (Monthly)
· Implement HSE procedures
· Conduct weekly inspection with subcontractors’ supervisors
· Ensure all machinery and equipment at site are in good working conditions and having all the necessary working certificates
· Ensure all workers at site are wearing appropriate PPE at all times
· Conduct weekly safety talk/ briefing
· Ensure proper housekeeping by the subcontractors on daily basis
· Conduct daily toolbox with the subcontractors
· Conduct safety induction program for new workers
· Conduct daily safety inspection
· Advise external customers of safety needs when visiting the site
· Update safety records into the safety systems
· Following up on all outstanding safety related issues
· Review sub-contractors’ method statements, risk assessments and safe work procedures.
· To coordinate the company’s WSH Management System in compliance with the WSH Act, relevant Regulations and Approved Codes of Practice (ACOP).
· Relevant Safety & Health Certificates, including Building Construction Safety Supervisor Certificate and Advance Certificate in WSH or Certificate in Safety Coordinator Training Course
· Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the construction industry
· Familiar with risk management procedures
· Familiar with OHSAS 18001 or ISO 14001
$5000 to $7000 (Monthly)
Electrical Engineering Manager (EEM)
• Manage a team on all electrical works on design, procurement and Testing & commissioning at the project site
• Prepare electrical installations for approval submissions of drawings and method statements to clients in accordance with contractors and suppliers drawings and materials
• Design and supervise electrical works carried out by sub-contractors that's in accordance to specifications, shop drawings, method statements and local codes & regulations.
• Provide solutions for electrical issues, seek approval from client and implement executions of solutions
• Attend site meetings & provide progressive site updates to management
• Work collaboratively with project team to ensure the smooth completion of the project
• To assist in the tendering of projects
• Develop project directives, outlines, projections, time lines, resource studies, and strategies to meet pertinent building/construction rules and regulations
• Review and manage different stages of project from feasibility studies, concept, schematic to design development for integrated development projectsTo design and oversee temporary electrical networks at construction sites including licensing of construction installations with EMA
• Degree in Engineering Discipline recognised by Professional Engineers Board/ PEB, Possess a Professional Engineer certification (as a recognised PE) in Electrical Engineering issued by the Professional Engineers’ Board Singapore
• Min 5-8 years of relevant experience in the construction industry
• Possess 22KV LEW (Grade 9) licence issued by the EMA Singapore
• Dynamic, self-motivated and pro-active able to work independently and a team player
• Strong communication and leadership skills
$7500 to $8500 (Monthly)
• Monitor and determine electrical demand and plan growth & renewal of electrical network.
• Coordination with Client, Consultant, Client Site Technical Representative(s), Subcontractors and Suppliers during project execution
• Prepare and submit electrical drawings to Client and Consultants and liaise with them for drawing submission and approval
• Identify the electrical scope of work required in tender documents, prepare RFQ, review and clarify tender proposals for compliance to project requirements, prepare tender evaluation report, and assist in selection and finalization of electrical subcontracts
• Manage electrical contractors including progress monitoring, review, comment and approval of technical documents and drawings, electrical equipment fabrication monitoring and inspection
• Assist PM on progressive monthly claim and payment response matters with Sub Contractors and Suppliers.
• Manage electrical installation contractors including progress monitoring, compliance with tender requirements and codes & standards and approved drawings
• Support PM for project schedule or manpower arrangements.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Professional Engineer (Electrical) registered with the PEB Singapore
• About 15 years of relevant professional experience in electrical
• Well versed in understanding and application of electrical codes and standards including Singapore Standards, IEC, IEEE, etc.
• Experienced in coordination with BIM team for industrial project implementation • Strong communication and analytical skills
$3500 to $5500 (Monthly)
$3000 to $4200 (Monthly)
$3500 to $5000 (Monthly)
· To assist the Construction Manager in overseeing the construction activities and progress
· To liaise and coordinate the site activities of the subcontractors.
· To monitor and ensure progress according to schedule
· To ensure that site inspections are carried out on time.
· To ensure that technical issues are resolved on time
· To liaise with Consultants for technical proposals
· Foresee the construction difficulties, safety risk and other technical issues.
$3000 to $4500 (Monthly)
Job Description :• Manage full spectrum of HRM / HRD functions, including foreign workers
• Process payroll and handle payroll related matters including submission of CPF, Income Tax, NS, maternity & other claims• Manage general administration matters
Requirements :• Possess a Degree in HR Management or Business Administration• Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience, preferably in a listed construction / developer firm• High proficiency in MS Office and Sage EasyPay and Leave Management system• Must have good interpersonal & communication skills• Must be dynamic and be result-driven• Be meticulous, resourceful and able to multi-tasks in handling tasks
$4000 to $5500 (Monthly)
- Troubleshoot, repair, service & maintain heavy foundation machinery such as Bauer Boring Rigs, Hydraulic Grabs, Hydraulic Trench Cutters, Drilling Rigs, Desanders, Mixers used in construction sites.
- Oversee a group of mechanics for field service and repair as well as overhaul mud pumps, gearboxes and other associated major components
- Liaise with purchasing department and geotech division for sourcing of relevant spare parts required
- At least a Diploma education
- Min. 10 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge in electro-hydraulic systems
- Trained and competent in Bauer equipment
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022