CPL ENGINEERING SERVICES PTE LTD
Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$1500 to $2000 (Monthly)
· Loading and unloading of materials, tools, and equipment.
· Safely transporting materials to and from job sites
· Fetching workers to and from dormitory & job sites
· Any other job as assigned
Job Requirements: -
· Positive attitude and willingness to learn
· Obtain Class 3 driving license
· Familiar with Singapore roads and use of navigation apps
· Flexibility & willingness to work day/night shifts
· 6 days’ work week
$3000 to $4500 (Monthly)
Roles & Responsibilities
· Assists and supports the Project Manager in handling and monitoring the progress of projects
· Responsible for the execution of contracts or installation of projects, as well as the coordination with contractors to ensure efficient and timely delivery of assignments
· Requires ability to use and apply extensive knowledge for a specific engineering field
· Daily operation of fieldwork activities and organization of subcontractors
· Coordination of the implementation of a project, ensuring it is being built correctly
· Project schedules and forecasts
· Interpretation of drawing for tradesmen
· Review of engineering deliverables
· Regular project status reports
· Effective communications between engineering, technical, construction and project control groups
· Attend safety, technical and daily site progress meeting
· Assistance to the project manager
· Attending to other Ad Hoc matters that are related to the project
· ITE, Diploma or Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or a relevant discipline
· At least 2 years of experience in M&E related field
· Ability to multi-task and work independently
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Able to work immediately is an advantage
Kindly indicate your notice period expected salary in your resume.
$5000 to $6800 (Monthly)
Job Description & Requirements
Required Skill(s): - -
- AutoCAD, building management, ms office
-Preferably Senior Manager specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Possess good management and supervisory skills
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Proven track record in the Construction industry
- Computer literate
$2500 to $3500 (Monthly)
- Supervise Plumbing & Sanitary installation works
- Assist the project manager in his duties
- Organise daily P&S works, supervise workers, plumbers
- Discuss with main contractor and consultant if necessary
- Order materials
- Resolve clash
- Possess Building Construction Supervisor Safety (BCSS) certificate
- Good knowledge of plumbing & sanitary installation works
- At least 5 years minimum relevant experience
- Possess good communication skills and leadership quality to supervise workers and contractors.
- Open for Singaporean and Malaysian Only
· Attend site briefings before project tender
· Review construction plans and prepare quantity requirement
· Handle post-tender procurement which includes sourcing and negotiating with suppliers and trade contractors
· Tabulate and evaluate price comparison and costing summary
· Assist in purchasing project materials
· Resolve contractual issues with clients
· Handle project administration and documentation include preparation of quotations, cost estimates, sub-contract, VO, interim valuations and final account, etc.
· Prepare & submit progress claim to clients and update progress claim report monthly
· Prepare cost analysis and cost reduction strategies to enhance overall value
· Prepare the final account to client or sub-contractor
· Ensure assigned projects are delivered satisfactorily
· Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
· Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying or Mechanical Engineering or related field
· Experience in drafting ACMV works using AutoCAD software
· 2 to 3 years working experience in similar capacity
· knowledge of interior fit out work costing is preferred
· High self-motivated and independent, good communication and interpersonal skill
· Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Proactive and well organized.
· Responsible for commissioning and testing of ACMV systems
· At least 2 years of experience in ACMV related field
· Able to work independently
· Well knowledge in HVAC & ACMV system control logic
$5000 to $7500 (Monthly)
$2500 to $4500 (Monthly)
Assist PM in project management, schedule, coordination, progress claims, payment cert and all technical matters
Resolve technical issues & ensuring quality of projects
Ensure project delivery according to dateline, cost control & profitability of project
Ensure works are done according to government rules and regulations.
Nitec / Higher Nitec /Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
Basic knowledge in M&E and HDB project
Fresh graduates / 1-2 years relevant experience in the local Construction Engineering industry.
Outgoing with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to work independently and target oriented in a stressful environment.
Ability to interact effectively with project members and managers at all levels.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Please email resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
$1800 to $2200 (Monthly)
$1800 to $2000 (Monthly)
Multi trade jobs available, electrical, plumbling, fire protection, tiling...etc . Can start immediately
$6500 to $7500 (Monthly)
Job Objectives/Job Summary:
As a Project Manager, he/she is expected to provide project management support and related duties on liaison with stakeholders, authorities, project consultants, contractors and vendors to ensure timely and satisfactory execution of the assigned development projects.
· Provide technical/ operational support to property management team.
· Liaise with all relevant authorities for approval of projects, managing tender and award processes, as well as construction and contract administration.
· Recommend, plan and oversee the maintenance and improvements of properties.
· Monitor and control project activities, schedule and costs.
· Prepare and arrange for handing over units to the purchasers.
· Liaison with contractors and ensure defects submitted by purchasers are rectified timely.
· Carry out inspection with purchasers on defects submissions and complains.
· Investigate complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations.
· Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
· Ad hoc assignments.
· Diploma/Degree in Project/Property Management or equivalent.
· 5 years (Diploma)/ 3 years (Degree) of relevant working experience in A&A works or Term/Maintenance contracts
c) Skills & Knowledge
· Familiar with statutory submission requirements and procedures.
· Good understanding of building design and detailing.
· Good communication skills in both written and verbal and networking skills.
· Meticulous, detailed, well-organized and able to work independently to meet datelines.
· High level of problem-solving skills.
· Conversant in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
d) Personal Qualities
· Good interpersonal skills to coordinate with different departments.
· Good with numbers and have good presentation skills.
· Possess excellent business acumen and good business network.
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022