LIM & TAN SECURITIES PTE LTD
Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$2000 to $3000 (Monthly)
Responsibilities and Duties:
$2500 to $2800 (Monthly)
Preparation of marketing materials and collaterals
We are looking for an enthusiastic junior software developer to join our experienced software design team. You will report directly to the senior developer and assist with all functions of software coding and design. Your primary focus will be to learn the code base, gather user data, and respond to requests from senior developers.
To ensure success as a junior software developer, you should have a good working knowledge of basic programming languages, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to work in a team environment. A top-class Junior Software Developer provides valuable support to the design team while continually improving their coding and design skills.
· Assisting the senior developer with all aspects of software design and coding.
· Attending and contributing to user development meetings.
· Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
· Writing and maintaining code and reports.
· Working on minor bug fixes.
· Responding to requests from the internal department user.
· Gathering information from department users about program functionality.
· Conducting development tests.
· Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
· Bachelor’s degree or diploma in computer science.
· Basic programming experience.
· Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
· Good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office software.
· Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
· Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
$4000 to $6000 (Monthly)
$3000 to $5000 (Monthly)
$3000 to $4000 (Monthly)
Assists the Manager (Compliance) in the following areas:
In relation to AML/CFT:
To assist the team in the following areas:
$2500 to $4000 (Monthly)
· Perform daily AML check on new accounts, dormant and re-activation of accounts
· Ensure that potential areas of risk are investigated, identified and escalated to the relevant teams
· Coordinate and/or prepare the required management information reporting data as applicable.
· Conduct internet and external database searches to ensure no adverse information is noted on the client/parties.
· Liaise with AML check System Vendor
· Attend to client/TR enquires through phone calls
· Providing support to other stakeholders on AML-related matters
· Good understanding of the AML/KYC/CDD/Transaction Monitoring practices relating to payment services environment and regulation, especially in the area of financial crime.
· Strong analytical skills with an investigative mindset
· Proficient in MS Office applications
· Team player, self-motivated and resourceful
$4500 to $6000 (Monthly)
We are looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to be responsible for ensuring adherence to regulatory and compliance requirements of the relevant governing Authorities.
Required skills and experience
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022